FFF-Class Trashero

@Thoxi1026

No. That was a good and deserved rant. If it's not for you then don't shit on it. Agree 100%

And can we get chap 53 pls? :) I'll gladly wait for it reaper scans

Jeez, the mc is a giant sociopathic prick. I thought this was gonna be like his redemption story or him learning about the good sides of all his victims but it's just the guy doing evil things yet again. No punishment either from the gods that reincarnated him except for resetting his achievements. The art is amazing but wasted on this story

Some people just don't have eyes to recognise a good manhwa,
those people should just go and eat shit.
This avater is just for those blind @$$h0!es.

Okay but what if the protagonist stopped and thought about it for a second to realize what the god(s) want out of him? He's the cause of his own troubles and doesn't seem like he's self aware enough to understand it. I get people don't want a goody two shoes mc but this guy is just the opposite, some self-conceited edgy mc who just blames all his troubles on the gods for asking him to be a nicer person. Unless the author gives the mc some convenient copout (he will), the guy's essentially stuck in a loop for the rest of his life because he's not mature enough to suck it up and endure a year of acting kind at face value. He's not really that different from other protagonists who are stuck so high up their own ass, which there are many of; he's just never going to get the same kind of character development other authors would set up for this kind of character archetype.

What a horrible MC
He think the world moving because of him

I once resigned cuz had a boss like that

Story maybe shit but it’s entertaining. That’s exactly what is read this shit for, entertainment

@crymsong

His even more worst then SUBARU XD
( just saying )
because atleast Subaru LEARN from his fuck ups and understand that if he don't change nothing will change, compare to this MC. Plus Subaru have some spine to understand and admit that his the one who is at fault. ( compare to what Subaru, his suffering will look like a fucking joke, Subaru literally got
Eaten alive by the rabbits and it was stated in the LN that the rabbits go through his ass and mouth and he is conscious the ENTIRE Time, plus in the kiss of death episode they cut the part where the church is burning with the people from the village because the they think it's a better death then getting eaten alive and Subaru see it burning after he got teleported and a added bonus everytime Subaru dies and get return by death there is no delay so after he dies his brain is still registering what happen to him.
so yeah kinda fucking annoying that this MC is bitch about something that is his fault to begin with and can't even take responsibility for what he did, to be honest there is a simple solution for him to get back home, just follow the Gods until he got home and return to his normal life.

That's all thank you for listening to me Ted talk.

lol I'm surprised ppl hating on this cause the mc is an sociopathic evil jerk. thats literally the entire point tho. not every edgy mc needs to be an anti hero with a heart of gold. its fine to also have complete sociopathic murderers too.

Dex-chan lover
4/10 the story is trash, the side character in the story is no more difference than a cardboard they didn't get explored and If the MC doesn't even care about them why should I even bother to get attach to them? And the "adventure" was a chore to read it was literally just a filler before we got to see him graduated
But after he got reincarnated again it gets better even if the MC "doesn't care" for the side character they aren't just a cardboard, and one of the disaster instead of just being an overall joke we actually see how the disaster can post a threat to the MC
TL;DR : the 2nd round is just pure garbo, the purpose of the 2nd round is to just give basic information of the world and setup to the 3rd round it was really not fun to read >:C

the best part i feel about the mc is he acts how all those edgy cringy commenters act saying "If ThAt WaS mE i WoUlD oF kIlLeD tHeM"

11/10, isekai parody but with a fun and entertaining sociopathic mc.

original.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread