FFF-Class Trashero

Double-page supporter
Riddle me this, if there are no mermen, how come there's only one bipedal mermaid? Only hero genes are able to override the mermaid ones?

This story is absolute garbage edgelord shit, however the comments allowed me to block an enormous sum of users whose tastes and opinions are shit. Allow me to share a secret technique for not seeing retarded comments. Read through the comments on a series you despise and block all the edgelords/shit taste people. This also allows you to quickly see if a story is worth trying as the comments on shit stories will be filled with hidden messages by the blocked accounts. The best part of all is that those who would read this message and think it is I who possess shit tastes/opinions can thus block me and the system would work for them as well. For those who would wrongly believe that blocking the comments of edgelords or those you disagree with on some fundamental level would somehow keep useful debate from occurring. Simply look to the two commenters above, fruitlessly screeching at each other. That is all that would be gotten rid of upwards of 90% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Based on the description is... is this story really about "well you did too well so fuck you do it again, overcoming obstacles is for heroeslosers, somehow"

Really hard for me to read this, first chapter was okay.. but in the second run he's just a douchebag. Couldn't keep reading it cause i got bored.

This is not a your typical isekai.

The author create this manga with a title of "trash hero" with trash personality and trash story,

It is a meta sarcasm which most people dont understand.

the story makes fun of how the power of friendship and the shallow stories of isekai can be.

this is next level comedy.

either you are a
8/10 guy
or
1/10 guy

"you wouldnt get it"

Users who are viewing this thread