FFF-Class Trashero

Basically, the "hero" is a huge douche. In the moments where your morals would tell you to do ___, he decides that he shouldn't do it because he's tired of playing hero. He was a hero for 10 years after all. Having other people push their worries onto him because he is "the hero" really eats away ones personality sometimes.
All in all, this is a great story with amazing art. Don't give up on it just because the first few chapters didn't suit your taste of generic isekais. Trust me, I binged the fuck out of this.

Fed-Kun's army
this story could be so much more. it's entertaining for sure, but the author could do so much more than make a mindless slaughter-fest and keep it just as entertaining if not even more.

ctn

Struggling to read this because the mc is such a piece of shit. Does he become a less of a piece of shit in the up to date chapters?

Ahh, how much do i adore this little evil gremlin?
very very much.
It just gives me those feelings you know. When you wanna punch your boss or teacher...
It fulfills this desire in me (-w-)
Kang Han-Soo, we love you <3

-- Welcome to my TED-talk

If you don't like this because the mc is "a asshole" then go read fairytail or your other trash Iskeais you 8 year old.
This mc is beautiful he's a real fucking human being remember that world isn't real to him it's a game and a shit one

I dont understand why people don't like this MC? I supports his efforts 100%.

None of the people there are his friends.

The world has no meaning except in trying to change him into some cliche rug for everyone to wipe their feet on?

Home boy just wants to go home, but the gods are treating him like a damn toy. So I ask you. At what point do you decide that you've had enough of everyones shit and just decide to do your own thing?

Damn, the MC is awesome and doesn't take shit from anyone. This was a good read. I had no issues with his actions, why stress about morality after you've been enslaved and forced to fight for years? Dude's attitude is completely justified.

This is my personal favorite comic the mc Is understandable. He isn't super smart so he makes mistakes and he mostly just trys to get revenge. The story is meant for him to be a jerk and it was a great read I don't know why everyone complains about him. Not every MC needs to be kind or cool I enjoy how he's kind of a villain and what weird ways he decides to solve problems.

Anyone know when chapter 53 would be released?
according to the date in the last chapter it should have been a few weeks since the raws have been uploaded by the author

I guarantee you that half the people who rated this a 1 read like 5 chapters only or something. I usually don’t rate things that I don’t like because I don’t read them i know it’s probably not made for me, that’s why I don’t rate them, if u know it isn’t made for you, don’t read it or rate it a 1 although a 5, 6, or a 7 is understandable but rating it a 1 even tho you know it isn’t made for types of people like u? That’s annoying tbh.

Well, I would just like u to not shit on this because it’s not to your taste, read like 10-20 chapters, u don’t like it? Rate it a 4, 5, 6 but pls not a one, the art is fantastic, the characters are different and add to the story, it’s really good if u forget the hero (which I personally love). I don’t think most manhua/manhwa/manga deserve a 1 or a 2.

Also @BearSenpai, what if u were sent to a camp in the mountains and separated from everyone u know and made connections to, would u not be mad? What if *insert something that is equivalent to saving the whole world and it’s destruction* and u put in so much effort but the other people who are supposed to do it together with u limit u from getting stronger and prohibits u from actually saving the world AND makes you do ALL the chores? What if after all that, u defeated it, and someone said u have to repeat it because people graded you and u DIDNT EVEN KNOW? Would u but be mad? Still not? What if I speedrunned the whole thing and defeated it quickly? Ohhhh, it sent u back? Ohh a retarded mothafucka is your teammate now? :). (Just another rant not meant for anyone) Well, just my rant cuz I’m a little mad of people rating it 1, the art is amazing and the story too, the author doesn’t want to adjust to your tastes and probably doesn’t even want people like you, he doesn’t want people who doesn’t like his story (probably).

Users who are viewing this thread