FFF-Class Trashero

@home7 If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Shorten it to 1/3 at least or I won't bother reading this.

Double-page supporter
but @carero12 before you expressed how you really wanted me to understand your opinion, don't you wan't to read my multiple paragraphs in response for every point you made. I know I was inconsiderate in my attempts to abbreviate my responses to your own paragraphs of points but I thought you wan'ted me to address all of your points. I mean I did put in hours of effort to address every minute detail of your post. Are you sure you want me to reduce the size of my response?

Double-page supporter
@carero12
Danimal696 said: "its been cut from adaption, by this point he has done the half-elf and the human queen"
Would a person who is abused by someone, "do" them?
I feel as if there has been a misunderstanding as to who these people are. The Half-Elf is not one of the MC’s abusers, not the elf princess, but the confidant and right hand to the elf prince. At the point of Danimal’s post the MC is now on round three in the Manhwa, and the Queen was one of the MC’s subjects as he has now taken over the demonic cult that she was a key figure in. The Half-Elf was never one of his abusers and the queen is as loyal as a dog to him now even going so far as to use her demonic powers to mind control the king into giving the MC the coffers he acquired by compelling the king in the second round.

Double-page supporter
@carero12 I haven't read the LN but if I were to assume
Because the Half-Elf is kinda nice as well as good looking and the queen is hot and worships him due to tricking the cult into thinking he's a top-pest tier god? I the second round isn't that far along and not much has happened aside from establishing the character of the second hero and the MC taking over the demon worshiper cult this time around.
I already did. You called them "bullshit".
And I am sorry for that, it was not my intent to hurt you. However when I ask for a citation I mean the chapter and page where the event took place, as you did when you wrote “In chapter 19, he is ready to let Lanuvel and his porter die, but chooses not to do so cause there is a slight chance he might fail once again.” I appreciated the effort you made in citing that even if it was only the chapter. I did not reply to it because I felt it was not relevant to my core points, but I did appreciate the effort you put fourth in doing so. Again I am sorry for not conveying my appreciation of your improved effort. Not only do I appreciate the effort in general but in your attempts to support your points and your effort to satisfy my demands for citation.
The elf princess was a tsundere, so of course she was violent, but that comes from her character not rage or madness. You have special skill to make eating meat sounds like it's a bad thing." Factually wrong and ignorant. It's mentioned in the story how she's, and I'll say it again, Impulsive violent eat's meat when other elves don't because it upsets the elf elemental spirits or whatever.
Chapter 19: Elf Princess while defending hero from a dragon: "Dragons are siblings of the elementals! Do you think I'll allow such meaningless slaughter for the sake of humans?"
That narration from the hero is certainly a bizzare contrast with the later statement from the prince in chapter 32 who said “Silvia used to enjoy cooking and hunting herself. That’s why she often made the elements angry” followed by the MC narrating that “I knew that she loved meat unlike the other elves.” suggesting “maybe she was able to enjoy meat because she didn’t care about the anger of the elements.” I’m not certain what to attribute that to but I would expect it was some sort of adaptation error or something bizzare about her behavior but I could not say for certain. However I don’t see how this established her as a tsundere, maybe we’ll see in the third round if she is encountered again, or another round if there is one. Anyway would you care to elaborate on your reasoning as to why her defense of the dragon makes her a tsundere?
Beaten by a tsundere.
I don’t think Koreans have the same thing about being an S or an M as the Japanese but I suppose I can see your point from a subjective standpoint, you M.

@home7 By "shorten" I didn't mean copy-pasting, but deciding on one sentence which makes most sense to you, but w/e..

Anyway would you care to elaborate on your reasoning as to why her defense of the dragon makes her a tsundere?
Where did I say that?

That narration from the hero is certainly a bizzare contrast with the later statement from the prince in chapter 32 who said “Silvia used to enjoy cooking and hunting herself. That’s why she often made the elements angry” followed by the MC narrating that “I knew that she loved meat unlike the other elves.” suggesting “maybe she was able to enjoy meat because she didn’t care about the anger of the elements.”
The things that are said do not match what is shown. I mentioned about it earlier, so it's no surprise for me.

Double-page supporter
Actually @carero12 I'm getting that you're no longer seem engaged so it's probably time to stop instead of forcing it. Good talking with you.

Double-page supporter
@carero12 no I was actually putting in real thought and effort to address what you wrote with real thoughtful consideration because you said "I feel bad you are calling what I've wrote bullshit and hyperbola."
And I took you at face value. But it's over now. Don't worry about it.

@home7 Too bad you weren't so nice from the start.

"So why would anyone want to read your incognizant garbage."

You change sides so quickly.

i came here to read some fun comments about this show but instead I got a brain aneurysm of two people arguing about this show

But its kinda fun so keep at it

Double-page supporter
Not sure how to feel about this one tbh. The comedy works, the jokes and jabs are solid (and well-deserved!), and a lot of tropes are turned on their heads in enjoyable ways - just seeing this guy bring up solid points against the fantasy world his npcs inhabit and essentially giving no fucks is hilarious... the first couple times.

But here's where it gets ehhhh.

The "MC Asshole" works great most of the time, either because they slowly change for the better, are suuuuuuper relatable in how they react to the crap they're forced to go through, thus helping the audience easily understand and empathize with them (this case), or have their plans ruined/thwarted which is done for the audience to laugh at their expense (best case I can think of is Junji Ito's Souichi, who despite being a crazy frickkin' kid with malicious intentions usually doesn't have his plans work out, the most hilarious case getting shocked by a cat he tried to turn into a monster) I think it can be tricky to make an asshole mc be, you know, an asshole but one that won't turn the very readers against him.

With Kang Han Soo, he manages to be thoroughly entertaining as "the asshole mc," as he certainly had good and relatable reason to be, but now... the schtick's getting old. This manga is great and fun for people looking for some isekai-trashing douche and getting a laugh out of it, but for development? Nahhhh I can't say. It's like watching a let's play of someone trashing through a game's tutorial level, funny at first, but the level. keeps. REPEATING. So now we're at a stalemate where something or someone has to change or else we'll (along with Kang Han Soo) will wind up back in the summoning room and meeting the archeologist girl and whatnot for the millionth time, and /yes/ he's trying different ways to get through this with flying grades so you can't say nothing's happening, but a lot of the story is mostly npc: *does some isekai thing* hero-nim: *does something exactly opposite to it or outrageously evil* npc: *surprised pikachu face*

Best case of this is the newest chapter. Like bruh. BRUH??? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE, HOW IS STARTING A WAR GOING TO GET YOUR PERSONALITY GRADE UP DIUHSDKJSHKJDSHS JUST GONNA HAVE HIM BE OUTRAGEOUSLY CRUEL SO THAT THE GIRL SIDEKICK CAN LOOK SHOCKED AND HE CAN GET REINCARNATED AGAIN

Aside from that pretty fun story.

@nyamcam
yeah the
panel where he announces his war plans with a looney-tunes-like tone
has made me realize there won't be anything too deep for the story as far as I can tell.
I futilely await his karmic comeuppance, hopefully through absolution by ONE character that isn't written to be a complete and total monster so that the MC can feel justified in raping their dog and pissing on their cereal

I wonder how many times they'll reincarnate him into that world before they realize he isn't going to be the type of person they want him to be and just send him home.

Users who are viewing this thread