FFF-Class Trashero

this current arc is my favorite so far, I hope it keeps getting better

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how this has a rating lower than 8.5. This is gold, it's so refreshing and atypical. Blew through all 40 chapters in one sitting.

I liked the series before
he stopped recognizing that actions have consequences and seemed to be capable to looking at himself objectively. That just makes him as bad as his tormentors from the first round, which is not satisfying at all. I really loved the slave market arc because he seemed at the time to realize he was pulling some heinous shit but it was justified because ends>means. But now? Him murdering the princess' lover in total secrecy and feeling good about it to then question his terrible reputation and character scores was like, you were not his stupid the entire time, right? What kind of Olympic gold medalist in mental gymnastics fuckery are you doing to think that tearing a woman from her lover to force her to marry someone she doesn't want to is NOT going to completely fuck you over in the character department?

And wait, was he somehow NOT aware that everyone was scared to death of him, moreso than the Demon King, which would FUCKING OBVIOUSLY MAKE YOUR REPUTATION AS A HERO MOOT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW CONSIDERED WORSE THAN THE EVIL YOU'RE VANQUISHING? You don't realize that people are scared of you because you clearly unecessarily murdered the knight captain during training then proceeded to go off and murder a powerful foreign king with what to them would sound like a really flimsy excuse considering you've been established as someone who instantly kills anyone not on your side? How the fuck is he attributing that to people randomly blaming him for the time he got half a continent killed, which, by the way, IS SOMETHING THAT EVEN IF NO ONE IN THE WORLD KNEW YOU DID THE PROCTORS OF THE TEST KNOW SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD LOSE CHARACTER POINTS FOR GETTING PRESUMABLY THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT BYSTANDERS KILLED?

I love the new hero idea, I just wish the mc's brain didn't have to get scooped out his nose for these developments to happen. I'm done for now, maybe I'll pop in in a couple months to check in. It went from a "haha watch the main character being a piece of shit" to "wow there isn't even a good excuse to get behind this moron anymore I hope the new hero murders his ass"

I don't get why people keep complaining about the guy's character.
Why do you expect him to fit the norm of "hero". Heck the guy made a fair point about missing his friends and family.
Now he's forcibly dragged away from them and forced to "save" some weird ass world on repeat.
Im still amazed he hasn't started playing the game backwards for them to give up and send him back home.

I don’t understand why this webtoon has low rating. After all he’d been through in the first round, of course he’ll snap. He’s been dragged god knows where, been humiliated AND betrayed for the past 10 years of his first run. He may look like an a-hole for others but I think he’s just a random person who’s so done with the authority forcing him to change his ideals. And also, he seems like treating this ‘life as a hero’ a game rather than reality since it can be repeated. Let’s be honest here, we all have tried playing violent games without feeling remorse toward the npc’s at some point in our lives so chill out peeps.

Aggregator gang
hey so can anyone tell me what chapter corresponds to chap 41 in the Novel ?

Ok, if your easily offended and Not good with killing “without” good reason then shoo, pew pew outta here. This Webcomic is Pure GOLD,
If you want a new experience, then come on down to this Wonderful edgy but reasonably edgy Manhwa~

And please if Correct me if Im wrong~

Double-page supporter
@carero12 Lad you're sense of morality is about as deep as your grasp of the story. Most of the characters in this story are as bad if not worse than the Demon Lord and if you read even a single chapter further you would have found that the elf woman who died was a tyrant bigot raised by a another bigot and that her poor character lead to a civil war resulting in the deaths of thousands. But even still life in this world is shown to have little value placed on it by the very gods that created it, so why should an outsider with no vested interest in that world show any consideration for it either?
Wax philosophical about what it means to kill all you like but the characters world view is a far more real one than your idealism.

is there any manga/manhwa similar with this? i just love the way the mc thinks, super effective speedrunner strat, and the comedy is gold

Users who are viewing this thread