FFF-Class Trashero

@FireCamp Why is he here? Oh to make him a better person right? So if he becomes a worse person wouldn't they just send him back defeating his 'goal'? If he's so smart wouldn't he get that? Could they be bits of data to test him? Maybe, but if he goes against the test and just becomes the absolute worst person by the end of it what was all that for?

That's why I say he has no goal, because he's actively going against the tests goal.

If he still gets back after all the people's lives he's completely massacred without remorse, then I was right to drop this story.

You know I like reading this but there's something fucked up about how the story continues to fellate the main character, like it tries to give him justifications for his actions but this dude just legit razed a kingdom with horrible death poison and didn't give a fuck; but it doesn't feel like the author intends for him to follow through with this crazy dude because he gets an excuse to do more evil and not recognize he is evil.
What will make or break this story for me is if there are ACTUAL consequences for the hero besides "I get to self-justify fucking over more people because boo hoo I'm not allowed to be a psychopath"

Aggregator gang
@TheBigAEC he acted the intended way in the first round and it amounted to nothing, only a stoopid person, no a retard would keep repeating something that didn't work, exemple: he won't do the same mistakes in the third round oh and btw saying he has no goal because he's approaching it from the wrong direction is a fallacy, he clearly has a goal "go home" so your statement makes no sense, k bye now amma sleep

Dex-chan lover
I've also read to ch37.
Oh boy. Poor MC. This is indeed a trashy game world. Even worse than Nekomimineko. I'd not even give a fuck about that world in the 3rd run. I really hope the MC will do something like
1) Kill the administrators of the trash world
2) Protect the demon lord and never let him die
3) Either bring the naive 2nd hero to his side or kill him later

@mutei
You're probably one of the goody-two-shoes persons who get fucked over and over.

@FireCamp
Absolutely right, but there is no use to argue with them 'cause they will stay on their opinions.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBigAEC
He's not here to become a better person, he's here to become a better tool for the people running the test. He was forcibly ripped from his life to serve their whims.

Not to justify anything, but I would be pretty damned irritated as well.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
But those two things (becoming a better person and becoming a better tool) coincide in this case.
Even then, we're not sure that a successful candidate is forced to do anything when they return to their original world, it's probably just that a good, gentle person, talented and willing to help others will naturally do what they want (as they seem Lawful Good Gods).

I don't know you but I'd prefer to be a "gentle tool" than be a ""free"" psychopath, this mc has more than a few psychological problems and I'm so glad they're extending his "purgatory".
Sadly the story seems to favor him, so he's probably going to overturn the Gods and bring ruin to existence eventually (and some readers will still think this is perfectly ok and relatable).

@Finalegend
this mc has more than a few psychological problems and I'm so glad they're extending his "purgatory".
To be fair, I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of his psychological problems were the result of the first 10 years in "purgatory" and the resulting reset that made those first 10 years of suffering absolutely meaningless.
I certainly wouldn't want to deal with Alex's "training", for 10 years, especially in a world where being healed makes you lose levels.

(and some readers will still think this is perfectly ok and relatable).
I don't get how this is relatable, I just like the story. As for being perfectly ok, not "perfectly" but it's basically the golden rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you). The world is mostly trash (or at least the parts mc had been dealing with) and so he became trash in response.

Though, I still wonder what the short wizard/red-haired girl did that was so bad. Afaik, the only things mentioned so far were dumping chores on him and not letting him kill a dragon (and that 1 time red-haired girl came at him with a sword because she didn't close the door before she started changing).

Dex-chan lover
@Finalegend
The problem is, everything about the tests make any lesson they try to teach utterly pointless. He should be caring and kind, yet nothing he does matters in the long run. The 'gods' can just reset time, no biggie. The did for his re-test, after all. They did for every single candidate that ran this test, and there are at least 3 confirmed by Prof. Morals. They keep telling him to be a better person, yet the rules set in place does not incentivise being a good person. No matter what happens, the only consequences are on MC. Yet they fail him for being selfish, when that is the natural outcome of the situation.

He's probably going to fail again on pure whim, not because what he did resulted in a worse world. Even if he does one day 'learn' and pass the test, it'll only be a facade. They aren't teaching him to be a better person; they're teaching him how to better hide being a bad person. It's like testing someone in art, after only teaching them math.

I'm not saying MC is right in anything he does, but he was ripped from the comfort of his former life. He was then made to suffer, by being beaten within an inch of his life repeatedly, and spending years doing shit he never wanted to do. That does not sound like something good 'gods' would do, to me. He's not right, but he has every right to rebel against the shitty situation he was forced into.

My point is, and neither of us will probably ever understand this since I assume we're not psychopaths, MC prefers being a free psychopath over being a gentle tool. It's what every single step of the story keeps telling us, so I'm just irritated that people try to rage against it. Enjoy the story, or don't. Just don't try to change it; it's the author's story, not ours.

lol sometimes the comments gets as spicy as this korean manga does.

Sure the mc got abused for 7 years straight and is kinda an douchebag asshole because of it.
Sure his decisions are based on his own selfish motivation which is to go home as quickly as possible due to his trauma in this world and homesickness.
Sure his lack of empathy could be caused by the said abuse and the knowledge that the people of the world aren't real.

But hey it's not trash isekai simp mc number 48, he is pro-active not reactive protagonist, and
seeing him constantly getting fucked the grading system is hilarious (see chapter 37)
It's still isekai trash, but instead of the same shit, it's the same shit mixed with spicy kimchi (for people how still like the taste of same shit, but are getting tired of it from eating too much).
Kinda reminds me of Konosuba, but with more Machiavellian edge.

@kimeraspacial
Haven't read the novel, but based on the title I assume that he goes through 3 resets "FFF-class"
Since he already went through 1
and another on chapter 37, I assume he'll go through it 1 more time.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
He should be caring and kind, yet nothing he does matters in the long run.
But what he does do matter in the long run, the reason he's forced to repeat the whole thing is because he doesn't really care about anyone except himself. If it really didn't matter there would be no consequences, but there are. The world may not feel "as real as before" but it doesn't change what he has to do.

They keep telling him to be a better person, yet the rules set in place does not incentivise being a good person.
The fact that the rule "only killers get exp" doesn't apply only to the hero is veery strange, I agree. It makes very little sense.

Even if he does one day 'learn' and pass the test, it'll only be a facade. They aren't teaching him to be a better person; they're teaching him how to better hide being a bad person. It's like testing someone in art, after only teaching them math.
If they can't see behind his facade, considering that his only punishment is a time reset, I can only agree.

That does not sound like something good 'gods' would do, to me.
Lawful Good doesn't mean that you're going to be the good guy for everyone or that you'll not be an asshole from someone else's perspective, this is one example of that.
It's true that their system is in place because it favors the many, not our mc in this case, sadly for him.

He's not right, but he has every right to rebel against the shitty situation he was forced into.
Considering their powers, it's pointless. In fact, he's not really rebelling against the Gods, he's just speedrunning (and he's doing it badly because he doesn't understand the conditions for "winning the game").

My point is, and neither of us will probably ever understand this since I assume we're not psychopaths, MC prefers being a free psychopath over being a gentle tool. It's what every single step of the story keeps telling us, so I'm just irritated that people try to rage against it. Enjoy the story, or don't. Just don't try to change it; it's the author's story, not ours.
I agree, on the other hand I'm annoyed by readers who think the mc is "right" when the fact that he's "trash" is in the damn title.
Of course I'm not referring to you (I think it was pretty clear but you never know).

@Crazyperson117
To be fair, I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of his psychological problems were the result of the first 10 years in "purgatory" and the resulting reset that made those first 10 years of suffering absolutely meaningless.
I don't know if I agree, it seemed to me that he simply showed his true colors at a certain point and killed his comrades, I think he was trash from the start and things just went downhill after his reset.
Even when he didn't know that world was ""fake"", some of the thoughts he had and actions he did are unforgivable.
Yes, there are characters in the story that are near unredeemable or just plain unredeemable (like the elf girl and her father), but not all of them, not many whom he killed (while laughing and smirking at them).

I don't get how this is relatable, I just like the story.
And that's perfectly fine. But I've seen some saying that this guy is okay and that he's doing the right thing when he's clearly not.
but it's basically the golden rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you).
As I said before, I disagree, he goes far beyond that.

Though, I still wonder what the short wizard/red-haired girl did that was so bad.
I don't think they did anything that deserved death and that's the point, he's nitpicking in order to justify his psychopathy.

@Finalegend
I don't know if I agree, -- , I think he was trash from the start and things just went downhill after his reset. Even when he didn't know that world was ""fake"", some of the thoughts he had and actions he did are unforgivable.
Maybe. I'm more suggesting his trashiness grew slowly during the 10 years then suddenly spiked when the reset happened. As far as I can tell, the flashbacks of him hating the party (dragon and Lanuvel dieing) happened around 9+ years in. The early chapters suggest he was much calmer/nicer in the beginning. Admittedly, these are all from his perspective, but I'd argue the pages show the bigger picture like being super terrifying when he was trying to give a "calming hero smile".
And on a specific note for unforgivable thoughts, I assume one is being happy Lanuvel died. It's briefly mentioned his specific hatred of Lanuvel is because she's the summoner and therefore the cause of all his suffering. He switches that hate to prof.Morals, and forgives Lanuvel, when he learns the truth of it. Still though, I think he's a bit harsh with her for no reason (aside from just having a trash personality).

As I said before, I disagree, he goes far beyond that.
I can't really disagree with him taking it to far. But I do think, ultimately, his trash personality was built up/caused by those 10 years and unleashed on the second run.

I don't think they did anything that deserved death and that's the point, he's nitpicking in order to justify his psychopathy.
I assume it's mentioned at some point in the ln and the manhwa hasn't caught up yet. I also assume there's some more specific reason to hate them that hasn't been explained yet. Like how some people thought the stuff about the elf and Alex were exaggerated (I remember a specific comment thinking the elf was just a misunderstood tsundere) only for it to be explained in more detail as the story continued. At the very least, I'd like to see some specifics explained instead of them just being space fillers to make the party look bigger.

Dex-chan lover
@Finalegend
It doesn't matter. Their entire point is to make him think of others. But the 'others' in this case aren't even real people, or if they are may as well not be. He should care about others, but nothing good he ever does for them will ever even matter for them. It'll just get reset for the next candidate. They are trying to teach a guy morals by letting him play GTA, basically. Be good, but nothing fucking matters anyway, haha.

If they were lawful good, he would be dead. No second chances. They are twisted, selfish creatures. Re-read chapter 1. The report card has the comment: "Why did you kill your perfectly sane comrades?" The Elf Princess was proven insane. The red head exhibitionist seems pretty close as well. And in the first place, lawful good means you don't fucking abduct people!

It's not pointless to rebel. He is the only real person in the world, so only his actions matter in any way. The very act of rebelling by itself is him exercising his free will. If he doesn't, he's a slave and has lost. So what if the 'gods' are more powerful; he's proven that he gets more powerful when reset. Enough iterations, and he'll find a way to kill them out of pure resentment. The minute they let him re-run the same scenario, they played their hand showing they are damned morons.

Of course, no hard feelings. I fight the arguments, not the person. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread