FFF-Class Trashero

Power Uploader
One of the few isekai that actually gets better as the story goes on. Seriously, this shit is great. Watching MC's hilarious slide into insanity is very entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
This bastard of a “hero”, brutal and merciless...

I love it! Especially when he takes all these efficient shortcuts.

The MC is a selfish bastard who isn’t kind and will kill your girlfriends with a smile on his face, and sees comrades and girls a hindrance towards his goals. He’ll kill them if theyre in his way unless they’re useful, but i suppose that’s what makes this manhwa so good(it’s 6am, i read all 64 chapters in one sitting).

If you’re looking for something less repetitive, yeah, you’ll like this one.

I also like how his sanity degrades as the story progresses.

8.5/10

Dmc

https://copincomics.com/?c=toon&k=121
Copin Comics, a new Official site licensed it ...
And i think they will reach ongoing only after a month or so.
Edit: Also, "Official English" link seems to be broken atm.

Group Leader
I hope to god that manga elo gets ahold of the chapters so I don't have to use the site its now on, so much of the links don't work.

Dex-chan lover
Pls pick it and write name of your group so we can google it 😥
We will not be trampled over by some greedy copyright nazi corp with their shitty "free" website chapters 👺

this is so sad.
alos @Owyn its not some "greedy copyright nazi corp with their shitty free website chapters". at least they have this free after 24 hours thing. tappy toon dont even do anything except for first 3 episodes free. But year they are greedy for not accepting reapers chapters and deciding to redo it all over again instead of taking up reaper offer for working together

Time to wait a year for the official scan site to reach where we were... RIP really enjoyed this too

Oh no. Oh well, if the official publisher is good and reasonable will go read there when chaps get to where it left off...

At least it's not tappytoon, I hate them with fervor o3o

Dex-chan lover
Guess the Reaper came, well folks, it was a good run. See you whenever the missing chaps get re-upped

Users who are viewing this thread