Fiancée Be Chosen by the Ring - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Secret of Magic

Fed-Kun's army
aaah thanks for the translation, i was hoping this would get updated!!! the raws make it seem so cute hehehe

Really feels like there was a missed chapter, but going back over it's evident that's the author's fault.

Legit goes from them chatting over tea into practically several undefined days later. Like, wow, that's one hell of a segue, the only mention of the split being a single box of text. 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, she's the fiancee of the Lord Clavis? Wasn't she the fiancee of the prince? Did I forget something?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a tad wee confusing, if someone would be kind enoigh to explain it would be much appreciated ><

Contributor
@IkarusX86 The bloodlust part was not worded too well in the translation. Basically, the captain was reprimanding the male fiance about the bloodlust he was emitting after he got annoyed by the captain. "Hey! Tone down your blood lust! You're scaring the girl!", something like that, or to be more truthful to the original text, "Hey! Are you really not aware of the bloodlust you're emitting right now!? It won't be my problem if she starts crying!"

Dex-chan lover
@ImperialDevotion contextually it seems like either he's putting up a front to avoid getting drawn into longer conversations because of the lady with him. OR since he mentions that it's a waste of a sturdy girl and his laughter/reaction seems to come from our girl just straight not noticing the intimidating, rip-your-head-off aura Felix is putting off it could be a lost in translation thing about its ineffectiveness.

I love Felix's overcast expression the entire time since they entered the area... it looks like he really didn't want to be caught up in the attention she would be bringing about haha

Users who are viewing this thread