Fiend's Song - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

This arc was a bit of a letdown. There was so much chapters leading to the crime, but the revenge fell flat considering all the build-up.

If it was only a one-chapter build-up, fine a one-chapter revenge/moral.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is building up to... the author's perspective on forgiveness told through his characters. While I can totally understand some people will dislike it because it defies the pattern built so far, I can also appreciate the subversion, because from what I see the spirit is still there: the would-be victim is left alive not because she's forgiven, but to make her suffer more.

Also because I practically read the arc in one go, so there's one more reason why I can enjoy it more. I don't have to wait for each build-up chapters.

Double-page supporter
I get the message and all that, but putting this kind of arc with heavy build-up and goody morale messaging without anything actually escalating in the end this early into serialization is just... sigh
I thought this manga was about revenge.
Forgiveness arc should be placed at least after 20 chapters imo.

:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
This arc is building up to... the author's perspective on forgiveness told through his characters. While I can totally understand some people will dislike it because it defies the pattern built so far, I can also appreciate the subversion, because from what I see the spirit is still there: the would-be victim is left alive not because she's forgiven, but to make her suffer more.

Also because I practically read the arc in one go, so there's one more reason why I can enjoy it more. I don't have to wait for each build-up chapters.
Seriously, I love the introspection in this chapter. Not something I expected from this manga

Banned
Positive we will get harder cases than this.

At the same time this reminds me of watchdogs where you decide to kill the guy who got your niece killed or let him go...and it's true her being alive is the best way for her to suffer cause she can't die no matter how many times she tried and she has to forever love knowing she is stuck there forever until she dies and decomposes there with her own trash

Users who are viewing this thread