Fight Class 3 - Ch. 74 - Round 74: An Uproar After Grade Announcements

HAHAHAHA! Man... I love this series so much.

That cliffhanger tho. Things are getting spicy.

im lost is the reporter girl the same girl he promised to go on a date with if she beat him

Well well well we’ve reached the terminator phase of jitae, let’s hope Maria and her new hairstyle can handle the crazy that boy is about to unleash. No more “half assed fights” from him anymore. And certainly no more “the protagonist is weak “ bs in complaints. Im just silently praying for all those competing in the second ranking match soon, it’s right around the corner because the first semesters exams are finished (that’s what I think anyway) and judging by the dead yet particularly ruthless look in his eyes, I have a feeling he won’t be losing so easily next time.

Dex-chan lover
This was an absolute banger of a chapter. Considering that Jiu Ji-tae spent 90% of his free time beating people up, I'm surprised he didn't end up dead last. Though to be fair, his competition for last place IS Cha So-wol, Jang Chun-soo and Gi Ba-ram...

Also, Ji-tae has definitely... changed somehow

This chapter was hilarious lmao. The story keeps getting more interesting and it seems we're about to get a "tunnel arc".

@IcyD3 LOL. To think Tae-young beating his ass would turn him into an honor student.

@wbrown I don't think Ji-tae has ever promised to go on a date with anybody. Maybe you're talking about Young-joon and Jung-eum (capoeira girl)? They went on a date after their fight and after the confession in the previous chapter, it looks like they are a couple now.

Maria looking like a soccer mom taking her kid to the park.

but in all honesty, i think we need to address what happened in the previous chapter for Ji-Tae's perspective. good chapter the incorporated fun and moving the story along.

Users who are viewing this thread