Fight Class 3 - Ch. 79 - Round 79: Backlight

Group Leader
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. We've finally caught up to the manhwa's official release.

This was the series' longest chapter to date, so it was a very demanding one.

We hope you enjoy the update!

Also, all of you are cordially invited to join the Fight Class 3 subreddit. We'd really appreciate if people could join and contribuye with posts and comments to help the FC3 community grow.

VitkMDt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga goes so fucking hard. Thanks for the good work.

Holy fuck. You see all the people from fight class living their normal lives and then these two in a death match in a sewer vs a damn monster. I assume the scars on the head are from a surgery that makes them feel no pain? Either way we see MC is probably only 2nd in strength behind Maria and maybeee the kickboxer.

Amazing chapter! This series keeps suprising me with every development.
Props to the team because this was a long one.

Also, I guess now we know what that "project" is all about...

R18.png

Fight Class 3 seems like a really scary place. I wonder how it connects with the people at The Tunnel.

I’m at a loss of words like holy fucking shit. The fight in the sewer then the big reveal as he walks out of the tunnel with a teammate.

This chapter was just so brutal.

Also huge shout out to the translators 100+ pages god damn.

Group Leader
Biweekly @BabyKeith. Next official release should be out by the end of the month.

Mind you this chapter came out in parts spread across 5 issues (2 and a half months) of the magazine the series is currently published in.

HOLY FUCK. How did the story turn out like this. I'm all up for it though. This is just amazing and scary at the same time.

On a lighter note, my boy Ba-Ram fell in love on the beach. Love itttt

Users who are viewing this thread