Fight Class 3 - Ch. 82 - Round 82: Sequela

Damn! Those self-inflicted wounds really left a scar. Jitae's "mean face" is getting scarier lol.

But most importantly...

It's payback time bitches!
x15.png

Holy shit, can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Gotta say I'm not a fan of the scars though, a bit too edgy for me tbh. Also thanks for the chapter as always

Dex-chan lover
Holy SHIT I was not expecting to see Lim Hyung-chul again. I don't think they're gonna fight yet, but honestly anything could happen.

Also glad to see that So-wol is now one of the people Ji-tae can trust, even if it's only about Maria, I look forward to seeing her more involved role in the future. (Also love that being called a bum hurts So-wol, it's just such a funny unexpected side of her)

Great chapter. Thanks translation team😊. Poor sowol😂😂😂😂, jitae has some nerve😅.
Also, lovely choice of words for the title “Sequela”. It means something medically: the pathological condition jitae seems to have, which is a complication or long term effect of injury (the scars he gets in battle shouldn’t be there on his face so permanently).
It means something non medically: “consequences”, which is a perfect way of describing literally everything that’s gone on, an add on of different actions and consequences.

And finally the play on words, or the link to the word sequel: jitae meeting lim hyung chul without Maria again, it’s a replay of what’s happened before to some extent.

But I have a feeling that the result won’t be like last time.

W E W L A D S

That’s one hell of a scar. I can’t wait for the new semester to start. Our boy is gonna be jobbin’.

I’m really liking where the author is taking the story and Jiu. I was super hesitant at first, but the tonal and thematic changes are meshing really well.

Dex-chan lover
I did *not* expect to see Lim Hyung-chul during this arc. Can't wait to see Ji-tae beat that ass. Also, this series has been doing such a damn good job with scary-as-fuck imagery. I almost fell out of my chair when I got to page 7, lol.

Damn I love how badass the mc looks now. And I love even more how none of these guys are even slightly intimidated by him,

so hum, i'm kinda shit at remembering name and face, so who's we're supposed to know in this reunion?

Fed-Kun's army
WOW CHA SO WOL ASDJLHF i cant believe when he finally called her it's like this sdfkdfg. hope the fight class kids' role ist just gonna be insignificant now, though i dont see how they can possibly have a role in all this
Oh shit this guy? uh oh

What the heck with that face?
HehDEUQ.png
Damn just by looking at his face I think he's gonna murder, rape and then dismember someone to devour it.

People complaining about his change but dont realize he never wanted to fight and is doing that after losing his family in search for his sister. After a while the pressure i going to break him and killing a man doesnt help it.

Users who are viewing this thread