Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Side No One Knows

Dex-chan lover
This looks interesting, especially if they are going to take time to develop the characters. He was traumatized and is afraid of showing his emotions, pretty simple.

She is much more interesting. It seems she needs external validation for her life to have meaning. I think needing to take a picture because you're curious what your face looks like is pretty telling. It also makes sense that she wouldn't know what love is as it is an expression of your internal feelings.

I really hope they spend time on the characters and we see them grow and explore their feelings. With this amount of setup it feels like the story will have time to breath and grow.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until she hears about onlyfans
I was JUST about to say something similar. It will only be a while until the dopamine hit from lewd selfies is not enough. Then it's just a short hop, skip and jump to feet pics and getting her back blown out on camera for $50/month. At least she is realistic in the sense that she's like many MANY girls these days ... attention seeking.

Dex-chan lover
I was JUST about to say something similar. It will only be a while until the dopamine hit from lewd selfies is not enough. Then it's just a short hop, skip and jump to feet pics and getting her back blown out on camera for $50/month. At least she is realistic in the sense that she's like many MANY girls these days ... attention seeking.
Smells like projection to me…..

Users who are viewing this thread