Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Side No One Knows

Dex-chan lover
These kids need to see a therapist. Both of them. Christ what the hell. I can't even say it's unrealistic since I personally know someone who's like her:worry:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know know if anyone's noticed, but she's actually somewhat attractive.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy just wanted to casually stalk his oshi, but he's met her now. =/ And she's even threatening him with lewd pics. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
"He doesn't strike me as someone who knows about the selfie community"

...He's a shy introvert high school boy, and he doesn't strike you as the someone who'd look at lewd shit online?

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with the underage part so let's get that out of the way. What's the problem with "getting kicks" from positive reactions to her posts? I do think it could make her life quite a bit miserable down the line but that's not to say she's doing anything "wrong" and straight up harmful. (expect the underage part). All people I see give their dime on this (probably all men) type of kind of activity start prattling about lack of self respect, need for self-validation blah blah. I can't agree with that
You can find it however you want, doesn't change that this is basic human nature on display and nothing wrong with indulging in safe validation from others. You can call it an 'addiction' when/if it actually starts affecting her life in a negative fashion.
Sanest coomer OF subbers.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but did they carry him to the infirmary and lay him down with the backpack still on him? Isn't that a bit weird?

This b*tch is something else, and this title is ecchi alright. I must say this is quite nice thou Im not sure if I want to have another ecchi title in my on hold list.

Users who are viewing this thread