Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Memories only for the two of us

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It was your typical lucky-sukebe moment but Minami made things so sweet at the end. She actually made more points than the initial FMC. And now, I would be bummed if she will suddenly have to move out again.

Supporter
Dex-chan lover
landing directly on the back of your head, especially with someone's body weight on your face, is dangerously lethal, jeez
Don't worry, he's fine. He's well-practiced in the art of "cute high school girl falling and landing crotch-first on your face".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I really love how expressive this new character is, it provides some nice contrast to the MC. Beyond the fan service I've really been enjoying the art in these last couple chapters, so many fun little details.

Dex-chan lover
girl is too calm for somehow who just killed a guy.
seriously, manga leaving mc knocked out for the rest of the chapter is a choice.

Supporter
This idiot flashes her panties way too easily.
Though I still wonder what exactly happened in kindergarden. I know there is this scene where he made a weird scary face, but it isnt exactly picked up by new girl. Am I missing a scene?
Yeah this seems to have been left unaddressed. I thought it was Minami that was his first love, who he made cry with his weird facial expression. But she seems completely unbothered by it, so maybe it wasn't her?

EDIT: OK I went back and re-read, and yes, Minami is his first love from kindergarten. But I think the story doesn't make sense? Either that or there's translation errors, but I doubt it. In chapter 9, Mitsuha is thinking that Minami is Stoney's childhood friend and first crush and the reason he's named Stoney, but then in chapter 10, Stoney tells her all that and she goes "it's the first time hearing this." So how did she know about it in chapter 9? Also, why would Stoney go to see Minami when she was leaving and give her a gift? He traumatised her with his weird smile, and based on how she reacted to him, you'd think he would steer clear of her. Especially since when they reunite in high school, he thought she hated him for the last 10 years. Why would he give her a farewell gift as a child if he thought she hated him?

TLDR; story doesn't make sense. I liked the initial premise of this manga, but it's starting to lose me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I will be working on chapter 13 sometime this week.

Hey guys, I just noticed that Animewaves is back to doing the translation, so I'm going to be dropping it.
I'll look for some other hidden gems to practice and improve my translation skills.

Honestly massive improvement from last time. Like night and day level of difference. I look forward to whatever series you do end up finding your niche too

Dex-chan lover
Aight time to drop it. It was a good ride everyone. See ya'll when it ends

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 12…. Never forget. We have already reached “Quintuplets” level Harem at chapter 12. Did we have 1 romantic scene that wasn’t lucky pervert based with the main couple yet? Fuck me

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work you did on the TL, best of luck with future plans.

It looks a lot better with the new font! The only glaring problem i noticed was in the last few pages - “i ‘was’ kissed ‘with’ permission” sounds like it’s narumi who’s speaking, and that he gave explicit permission despite the fact that he’s unconscious. Probably that’s supposed to be something like “i kissed him without permission”, but i can’t read the raws, so i’m just guessing based on context.

Users who are viewing this thread