Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Memories only for the two of us

Power Uploader
Oh god, this translation is a huge mess.

I hope you improve because it's quite bad.

Dex-chan lover
"Even when he's sleeping, ..." while this guy is already in discussion with his ancestors if it's too early to join them🪦!

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka couldn’t help himself. He succeeded in subverting expectations last chapter only to undo it all this chapter. And now we have yet another generic HS Harem Story
You know, this is something I've noticed over the years when it comes to JP media. They often like to 'play around' with subverting expectations but then far too often make a 180 either at the last minute when its finally time to commit or run away, or just only subvert for one chapter/episode as a sort of short-term cash-in.

It's like the writers want to play pretend that they're different, but never have the balls to really materialize it and end up playing it safe.

There was some interview with a studio director ages ago where it kind of became clear that they were pressured at the end to stick to a 'safe story '. They were allowed to "mess around" only for some short bits that wouldn't ultimately force the story in some unsafe direction.

It's very depressing. Manga and anime can be so creative, but it's actually mediums that play it awfully safe.

Group Leader
I will be working on chapter 13 sometime this week.

Hey guys, I just noticed that Animewaves is back to doing the translation, so I'm going to be dropping it.
I'll look for some other hidden gems to practice and improve my translation skills.
Peter Grill

Dex-chan lover
I want her to land on my face and give me concussion too.

Worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
I assume that having an entire person land on your face like that would break the neck

Author probably doesn't know that a head injury resulting in loss of consciousness can be serious and warrants at least some examination from a medical professional LOL. Bitch gonna stare and have a romantic epiphany while bro could be going through internal bleeding

also their backstory doesnt line up or is retconned, story smelling like some dogshit

Users who are viewing this thread