Fire Force - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Butchers

Dex-chan lover
Is this "Assault" guy really a big deal? last time i remember Tamaki defeated him with her syndrome easily. Twice.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that first page....... remembering that ep 3 got delayed coz kyoan....
-----------

Time for slaying dragon dum dum dum...

letting u guys know the next chapter won't be out until tommorow since scanlator is partnering up with JB and having it on a 1 day delay, chapter should be out sometime later today on there site, im going just wait. hopefully JB don't force him to drop it on this site

Dex-chan lover
Joker as a pillar guardian for shinra eh? Not bad but obi looks a good fit too

I have to admit, having all the villains wear identical white robes tends to make it really hard to figure out who the hell is talking. Is there ONE dude named "Golden"? Is it a group, like how there's a group called Butcher and then Butcher?

@Xitel

Gold is the girl.
Dragon is the guy.

The group is called the butchers.

Apparently Dragon is so notorious among them that he is often called "the butcher"

Dex-chan lover
Arthur remains genius. Comedy genius. Kintoki? Reminds me of Gintama. Lol they are comparing strength to Assault? He sucked and lost to Tamaki, not a good hallmark.

Ooh look a 'Dragon' for Arthur to slay! And Joker will be fighting next, possibly? Hype!

Dex-chan lover
Joker loves talking about the darkness. I'd say "okay, Batman" but he's already the Joker so he lives in A SOCIETY

Shinra and Joker tag team let's go. Arthur definitely gonna fight the guy named dragon haha.

Users who are viewing this thread