Fire Force - Vol. 26 Ch. 226 - When All's Said and Done

Can't blame the kid either. What would you do if your mother was murdered in front of you. But such is life, it's never fair

It's so weird how every civilian, whose literally lived their entire lives in this world, act like their loved one can be saved even though they've turned into a monster covered in fire. Like, in media where a zombie apocalypse just occurs, people are not used to the world and STILL understand there is no cure once you're turned! Like what are these idiots doing?

town faced alot of infernals but apparently a grown jackass kid don't know what they are

Ahhh it's one of those situations where I know the kid is wrong but I still can't blame him after what he saw. Shinra did something similar with Burns.

Fed-Kun's army
on one hand i completely understand that kids feeling. no matter what type of world they live in, thats still his mom who was killed in front of him. and then on the other hand how did he die from being easily ambushed? by a child???

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I get the kid, like watching someone just kill your mom in-front of you is hard. But at the same time the old man had it hard. May he rest in peace. Latom

Dex-chan lover
It's not like I don't feel the kid but like what else was the Old Man supposed to do? There wasn't a way to return her mother back and if left alone, there wasn't a guarantee that she wouldn't hurt anyone else.

Double-page supporter
@lightingcloud Every Roman senator had to serve, the cursus honorum demanded it. You couldn't even get quaestor without serving a set time, and since all from the equester ordo or ordo senatorius were immediately put in a position of command, almost every roman noble had been a general at one point. Even if they were really trained, which didn't happen, as in the Roman army there existed no regulated training regime for everybody. It was up to each centurio to train his men. Basically everybody above primus pilus had no military training besides the one that every roman who at one point in his life had wielded a sword.

The scene here is pretty average for an assassination. People who get stabbed don't realize what has happened in almost all cases and one god stab is enough to fatally wound a person. It also doesn't matter that it's a 10yr old. Knifes are sharp, they go though thin clothing like shown here, like butter.

Users who are viewing this thread