Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 252 - The Doomsday Image

Double-page supporter
CHARON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT DO THIS TO ME
xmw817F.jpg

Group Leader
@muon It sounds like if you hate it that much, you should just stop reading

But you do you

What the fuck is happening. I, where the fuck is all the characters ? Where is our main lead, Joker, Benimaru

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of soul eater last arc. I was confused as well
ty for the chapter

Double-page supporter
So Charon's death achieved absolutely nothing. Calling it a sacrifice would be too generous.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I want from this arc is Arthur vs Dragon, is pretty much all that is left since Ogun jobbed, Shinra left, and Joker is missing in action.

Also shouldn't Benimaru be here already?

Maybe Shinra vs The Evangelist could be hype, seeing how she is the last boss and all but she never gave me fighter vibes, everything cool about her is about addhola so the final battle will probably need her to summon something to fight for her.

@Servbot buying time, i guess. If Hinawa managed to get inside Amaterasu, maybe Giovanni would be beaten properly

MAYBE.

Fed-Kun's army
*The planet literally about to become a sun*

Arthur: "Fuck the planet. I need to do one last thing to become a true knight."

Dex-chan lover
@HeresyHammer All arcs besides the current one we are in felt rushed to me, now the author seems to be stalling a lot, it is getting boring

It feels like they stalled so much it got boring, now they are cramming in arcs and it's overwhelming. This manga could have developed like Bleach, over time but they fucked up. Such a shame. At least Boku no Academia stands tall.

Damn, I liked that this series was fast, no bs at all, strainght to the point. Now it feels this slow as hell

Let me guess, the ending will probably be : a few more dead characters, shinra and his brother will re unite with thier mother, or everyone just fucking dies.

Users who are viewing this thread