Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 258 - The Trial to Save the World

Double-page supporter
They really playing video games while the whole world is being destroyed and countless people are dying
dsQRy7X.png

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to Arthur to be playing video games while the world is ending

UPR

The fact that this is a trail for Arthur is just unsurprising

tokyo is literally burning down and its eternal night, and these two mfs gaming. how tf is the game running if amaterasu is gone??

If anyone else but Arthur did something similar, I would be mad at them for playing while the world is ending. But knowing Arthur, he really will get an idea how to save the world from playing that video game :D

Vulcan is really putting his faith in Arthur's delusions this time. They could be helping people or fighting right now, but instead they're playing dragon quest. Arthur better get a massive power boost from this.

Dex-chan lover
@AvocadoChow normally buildings (not houses) have support batteries in case of blackouts, so probably playing with that energy, if not Vulcan could pull something.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT, I just realized something. Arthur's power comes from his imagination, and Adolla is a world of imagination. So in a way, his power makes a lot of sense

Is Cataclysm a way to make the world into arthur?

So when the world was ending on the first cataclysms and people packed their valuables to run away, they packed Super Nintendos ...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no Arthur is gonna get buff stacked by merlin, how many turns will it take buffing arthur so that he will one shot the enemy??

BUSTER MEMES STILL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS

Dex-chan lover
I bet Arthur will ask the whistle guy to stack his buff many folds...

Users who are viewing this thread