Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 258 - The Trial to Save the World

Double-page supporter
Yes the world may be engulfed in fire but RPGs don’t take 500 hours to complete so it’s better then our world by default

LOL...............of course Arthur needs to beat Dragon Quest on super Nintendo to be OP. Meanwhile whistle captain showing he is not just a support and can wreck when he wants too.

Double-page supporter
I still have the idea that Arthur's true ability is warping reality through the power of stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
@Renard
Right now, with the merging between real and imagination world, there is no better description of Arthur surroundings

Dex-chan lover
I remember playing Earthbound on SNES and being stuck on the final boss. Even left it on auto for hours and nothing. but then there was a command i hardly ever used that ended up being the way to defeat it.

Double-page supporter
Imagine the fate of the world banking on a chuuni you finishing dragon quest lmao

Aggregator gang
He had that one scratching the deep on his mind for a long time if it needed to be done. I know that feeling, it happens a lot in life if you start to procrastinate with your hobbies/job/studies and anything that you feel having a sense of duty of doing it until its completion.

I knew as soon as he said the trial was in his room it would be Dragon Quest. That's the most Arthur trial Arthur could think of. I remember I tried to brute force the final boss in III too because my hero got leveled up to 99 on the Pachi board. Didn't work, so I made a sage and went back. That worked.

Users who are viewing this thread