Flag Capture in the First Move - Ch. 10 - Strong-Pressuring MC vs. Strong-Willed Class Rep

Group Leader
Hello, Fuyuking here~
There are 3 more untraslated manga like this from author twitter i'm gonna try tl/ts it as soon as possible

Also if you have facebook you can also like my page on facebook just search "Fuyuking" XD

Thanks in advance

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Nope, the yandere MC is still the most directest

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster Which is more or less accurate cause highschool students don't really look that much of a child like other mangas make them. Or maybe it's because they're Asian. But anyway, some highschoolers already look like adults, you can't really tell the difference.

Dex-chan lover
See, this isn't so much strong-pressuring to me as it is just straightforward and honest.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia just thought the uniform looked really like an OL one x) I'm not sure, but I just keep seeing ribbons or neckties for japan's HS uniforms, maybe that's what made me tilted 😶

Why does she look like Tsukasa Ayatsuji from Amagami SS (who is also a class rep), and why does this look like a scene that WOULD play out between her and Junichi 🧐

Users who are viewing this thread