Flirting with the Villain's Dad

This story is the cutest. I love it. Erudian is charming and kind and the female lead is super cute and funny.

For anyone who knows, what did Erudian say on chapter 24, page 37? The untranslated part? edit: Oh wait, it's fixed now. Nevermind.

Why the bloody hell isnt she telling him about the black magic. What the heck is she afraid of? Isn’t that lady more dangerous

I just adore how soft he is around her... like HE's the one instigating touches too. She asks for hugs and holding hands, but he's the one doing all the intimate touches: brushing her hair off her face, grabbing/hugging her to his chest with his arm across her, picking her up - looks like he craves her touch as much as she does. and I live for it. I melt every time he softly gazes at her. You can literally see him falling in love, and I adj'ejskj wje its just soooo goood

in short: it's not really good.

the romance is forced
the characters are pretty one dimensional
the fact that the main character knows the world she is transported to is forgotten past chapter 11-ish

I WISH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THIS SHOULD JUST FUCK OFF!!!!

THIS IS SO GOOD AND FLUFFY ❤️

I’d like to nominate father for best kidnapping date on the fly award

Ghosting on villainess

Guards

And all the closeness and smoothness

Win.

Yerenica and erudian~❤️❤️ I love how erudian always smirk at her lol and please find out about that black magic!! And notice it please!! My precious Yerenica is gonna get hurt! I don't want that T3T

The art, THE ART, holy shit, this is one of the most beautiful manga I ever had the chance to read.

Aggregator gang
I demand anime with this voice casting please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovVfm0P_WHg

if it's like this, then I think yerenica is become a tool to test whether it's bad or good magic, right? because soleia said that divine and magic power couldn't aware of each other power. so, i think this is a possibility or maybe I just become a fan of these fluffy romantic kind. he's kind of tsundere but he's really touching her a lot in a way that can make people misunderstand. or is it just his way to show his love? LOL

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit, the mc is a little too sweet for me and it's fucking my feelings up lmao

Users who are viewing this thread