Fluffy Paradise

So they're just gonna overlook this whole thing like it didn't happen? Isn't this female protagonist from the new generation? Why is she acting like that? That woman is still aloud to teach her? What's next, is they gonna make sexual harassment okay?

@heml8ck I agree with you. The story was really going somewhere before this chapter. I feel like sometimes the manga always adds unnecessary things because they think it's gonna be received well.

What is wrong with manga and acceptable child abuse in nobility settings, and it doesn't even make sense for an isekai like this. This is too messed up, how it went from cute things to child abuse is jarring. Dropped.

Isn't she like 3-5????? How can parents, no matter how smart the child is, allow such a young child tot ake care of something like that themselves???? Disgusting and they are supposed to love her

I don't get why everyone is overreacting about this chapter. Yes, there was child abuse, but the chapter was pointing out that this sort of thing is common in that society. From the very beginning the point of the manga is to go to that world and see whether the humans on it even deserve to keep existing, as the god thought they were bad and were corrupted, like with the child abuse in this chapter being common. Just because this is a cute and wholesome manga doesn't mean it can't try to progress its original story ever.

Dex-chan lover
@DeltaBlade And they basically validated one of those corrupt humans.

I've half a mind to check the LN to see if it was equally insane and ask the author and illustrator what the fuck they were thinking. Let's torture a 3 yo because we're hoping to see this woman get flustered. The reason she got flustered had nothing to do with the corporal punishment or Nema though. It's not like she saw the error of her ways and had a change of heart either. We just found out she tortures children AND hates heathens. But boy did Nema get back at her by saying that's unladylike and then getting the shit slapped out of her. That was sarcasm.

It's befuddling that this went through editors with no one asking for more reasoning.

They're not treating her like a 3 year old!!!!! Why the heck does her family expect her to fight her own battles??? And that prince is kind of weird and creepy. I wont be reading this anymore.

Thank you for picking this up, Einherjar Scans! Tokki did their best, too. I hope this will not be dropped because tjw mofumofu is soooo adoable it soothes your tired soul. Go Nema! 🥰😊

By the way, just to point out. The setting of this manga is not in modern times. With Kingdoms and nobles and society being divided into such. Even the aristocrats have their own statuses/levels of ranking. Yes, for modern people, what the teacher did to Nema was indeed child abuse in MODERN TIMES. But that 'twisted' act was actually part of the norms in the early times and lives of nobles. This is me speaking as a history teacher/social studies teacher. It would be good to balance out societal changes and react if one is equipped with knowledge and not only see what they believe and know in the modern times. Anyway, with that, why don't we just appreciate the free stuff shared with us by the scanlators and enjoy Nema's mofumofu adventures 😊

This is a fluffy manga full of moe. That's how it is supposed to be. This ain't some revenge plot shit. Why friggin add "justified" child abuse in it. Just because it used to happen during medieval times, doesn't mean the author has to add it so she can "become a proper lady". The family was even totally fine with it considering their 3 year old child was getting bruised and wacked.

The adults in this manga is shit, one got envious of the mc and now the teacher hurt her.
We read for the fluff not the bullshit.

Droppin this.

Just cause some people does not like it, doesn’t mean an author shouldn’t add sensitive themes in their story. An author can add whatever they damn well please and does not need to adhere nor be dictated by sensitive audiences or readers in what they can and cannot write in their own story. If we live in a world where people can tell the author what to write in their own story we wouldn’t have creativity. Writing stories is an art and of course author should accept valid critiques like the many holes in this manga that don’t make sense. But if you don’t like it just cause of some historic themes thrown in the story and feel that an author should not add sensitive themes like the disciplinary action of tutors. Write your own Lala land story that would satisfy you then. I appreciate that the author is putting effort in adding some mixed timeline and historic themes to make their own work legit, unique (debatable), and believable. The delivery of it in this one though is poorly written.

It’s like saying an author or movie maker shouldn’t write or talk about slavery and other sensitive topics back in the day or today just cause some readers or audiences may not like it. People who can’t handle present and past realities can’t function in real life. While It’s good to recognize bad teaching methods and other practiced norms back then. But that’s simply common sense. I personally think this manga is not well written enough. I do agree that they are not treating a three year old right. Regardless of how seemingly mature she is it certainly is still disturbing to watch how they treat her. Even creeps me out just like “Lady baby”. Creepiest child of the year award goes to that one.

Be that as it may, I’m dropping this manga. It simply bored me. Nothing unique here. Too many holes to point out. There’s also some unrealistic treatment of a three years old. I mean, yes, a lady should be educated and all but at three years old? LOL. The early education made me cringe. If she was 10 I wouldn’t have minded. Author could have done better in all honesty. But too bad.

@ichirako As far as i'm aware magic and supernatural creatures aren't factual historical creatures so we don't need to go to indepth with realism, especially in this kind of story

Yes, indeed. I agree with you on that. However, what I am just pointing out is not the fantastical side of the story but the part wherein some are hardcore adamant on the part of the 'child abuse'. Would just like to share that the setting is based from olden times and since you mentioned realism, others should not be too disagreeing that a child was hurt since as you also have said, this is of fantasy 😊

All was well till....did her mother just tell a 4 y/o that this is her fight and that they shouldn't tell her father ?? And her brother is just okay with it ??? Wtf ???!!! Also why would her dad say that she's just like her mother when she literally just got hit in the face, she might even leave scars on her body and face so wtf why are you letting this go like that ????

This sudden education plot with the violence came straight out of left field. It was all fluffiness up until this point and they should have kept it that way until Nema got a bit older.

This is similar to holy guardian tiger, and I absolutely love this one since it is the very genre I like... Reincarnated to another world

Users who are viewing this thread