this chapter has so many punchline, i love it so much :lol:

"she must be a very elegant lady"
*enter THE MUSCLE MOMMY

"i'll show you how to deal with traps"
*plows through with MUSCLE

"the last third will have more traps"
*haha riddle-solving goes whooosh

Dex-chan lover
A lava pool seems a tad overkill as a trap, especially when you're not doing it in minecraft.

A lava pool seems a tad overkill as a trap, especially when you're not doing it in minecraft.
Anzu mentioned that was water below, not lava. Though I guess it was hot enough to keep the sea water she added warm.

It's always nice to have a chapter with Anzu. I know it probably never happen, but I'd love a spin-off about her daily life. ^^

Supporter
Makoto's robe is super cool! How she took that first trap got me dead lol
Anzu is the wise one x)

Dex-chan lover
Ah the good ole DSP Shrine Puzzle challenges
So halfway through the puzzles a trapdoor opens at the end and you win, just like that, without doing anything? man, those geniuses at the spirit of the earth did it again, a trial that solves itself!

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author gave Akatsuki’s tights a clearly distinct color, multiple times I had to remind myself that the tights are there and she’s not going commando.

That said, she is a good “brute force” character, not stupid, just strong (too strong).
Wait, she's not!?

Fed-Kun's army
It took me wayyy too long to get, that she's wearing pants. As the start I though she was some weird exhibitionist, wearing only a bra and a belt.

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter makes me wish again for more seasons of the anime. It was so damn cozy, and it ended before we even got into Chinatsu learning magic. There's so much new content that could be covered...

Akatsuki looks exactly like Barghest from Fate/Grand Order, it's somewhat distracting for me lol.

The trap was not strong enough for her to resort to other means😅.
For me, when something is too hard to do I might be doing it wrong, it wasn't hard enough for her to think that way I guess, MUSCLE PAWAA

Dex-chan lover
Makoto: I brought my physical enhancement robe.
Also Makoto: KYAAA!!

Keep her away from electric outlets and screwdrivers, Dad. 🤷🤷🤷
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread