Flying Witch - Ch. 80 - Rocks, traps and fists

Group Leader
I very much appreciate how despite this not being a fanservice oriented manga, the mangaka is not opposed to showing slightly lewd or erotic things when appropriate. You can see Anzu's bra and pantyline because her clothing is wet. Totally realistic and appropriate given that she just went for a swim fully clothed.

Dex-chan lover
The part about magical stones bringing bad luck to ordinary people reminded me of The Great Jahy Will Not be Defeated! but I'm sure it's an ancient trope that long predates any manga with magical stones that I can think of.

At first I thought that Anzu must've spent hours digging that trench but I suppose if it's like pudding it must also be like digging through snow as long as it's not too wet (maybe it's like a really frothy pudding rather than dense Jell-O pudding).

Dex-chan lover
As expected of Air head Makoto
she did not think to look around and instead just be excited about meeting a enw person and follow her ways.
Also as expected of Makoto to be sent flying in the air and just be all like ehe ops but im fine !
please never change silly goofball

Dex-chan lover
If Magic is crutches, then so should be physical strength, as majority are born without any, and only develop it through training.

How to deal with traps:
1. deal with it

If Magic is crutches, then so should be physical strength, as majority are born without any, and only develop it through training.
Sounds like someone who doesn't lift.

Users who are viewing this thread