Flying Witch - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - See nothing, hear nothing, say nothing

Double-page supporter
What if the "dashing rules" that they spoke of was really exist in this world? Some people's trying to find the truth, but the "dashing rules" thing is getting on their way.

Dex-chan lover
The Dashing rules doesn't want to reveal the witches' nipples !

The real gem of this chapter was master's toned body. Especially when they showed her back it had a good feeling for a nice defined deltoid. Only flaw was that there wasn't as much care put in the arms and legs

Dex-chan lover
Ishizuka-sensei can't seem to draw a female character less than a 10 on the kawaii scale, then she puts them in a hot spring - nekkid!! Imma gonna die at this rate.

Yeah it's probably a common trope but I cannot help but be reminded of the Su-ka-wa-ra + gruff cameraman combi from Zettai Shounen. They're practically identical. Does this mean Ookuma-chan here is a recurring character? Is this awesome y/y?

Group Leader
@gemuk
I reckon it's more a direct hommage/quotation to Zettai Shounen (a series that Ishizuka must have enjoyed a lot) than a "trope".
By the way, I'm very glad to read your mentioning of it, it's great to see some love for that show

Users who are viewing this thread