Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - The desired chomolungma

Dex-chan lover
i really like the vollayball girl (cant remember her name) and her outfit this chapter is really cute

Dex-chan lover
The desire to conquer something big is scary once you realize that your stomach can't handle all of it.

Dex-chan lover
Princess carry! cute!

Is always a great surprise when this manga updates like Yotsuba to!

Dex-chan lover
Man, Kei's harem roster covers every waifu type, doesn't it? He's the one throwing metamagic around in this series!

Nothing magical this time, but I'll still take it.

That parfait looks about 50 servings. 8 (normal) people is too few to challenge it.

Dex-chan lover
I need to heckling read the whole thing now, I don’t recognize half of these characters.

Dex-chan lover
@Evron : are japanese highschool girls really normal people?

@AgentKuga : most of the chapter is focusing on a group where only 2 have had any real amount of screen time.

Dex-chan lover
That parfait looks about 50 servings. 8 (normal) people is too few to challenge it.

I came here to call them weaklings for not finishing that thing off with their current roster. I mean come on, it's practically a swarm of hungry teenagers aside from Chinatsu. I can only assume some of them already filled up on festival food before they all got here.

I know kei is not the focus of this manga, but I still love it whenever he show up even just as a side

Users who are viewing this thread