Flying Witch - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - My friend is the shore's guardian

Dex-chan lover
Makoto with that ribbon eerily reminds me of some other character in some other series, but I can't recall who it might have been. She looks good with it, though.

Inukai is the winner, nonetheless.

Aggregator gang
@Cidolfas: In chapter 49 it was revealed that she can take a tiny dose of the cure and change back to her human form for a little while.

People keep saying that old chapters aren't working around here, but I can read them all just fine. They were gone for a few days after the site returned, but to me it all looks to be working again.

@madcat6204 Regarding old chapters: Its an on/off thing for me. It varies and some say it might depend on your location/IP as well etc. I definitely still have issues with old chapters not functioning and the intervals are approximately 5-15 mins between functioning and failing.

Dex-chan lover
This manga seriously gets better and better every chapter.

And our boy Kei is right, Inukai won this one.

Dex-chan lover
Chinatsu's innocently making jokes and Hamabe's mama casually get along with it is my highlight of this chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering if Hamabe ends up being Chinatsu's familiar. She's befriended it, gained magic through its gift, met its mother, and learned a way to meet it any time. Those are some pretty big achievements for a newbie witch.

Dex-chan lover
I've been raked over the coals for this before, but I'm going to say it again...KEI x INUKAI!
I mean, come on, it's obvious that he's into her and has been since he said that she's his type. Give the boy what he wants!

Fed-Kun's army
Yay, it's back! And holy moly, Inukai is hot!
It won't be long until Chinatsu becoming supreme Witch isn't she? I mean, she's already got her own water summon. Fire and Wind elemental next!

Dex-chan lover
I seem to recall an early chapter where Kei admitted Inukai was his type (or something along those lines), so yeah, I'd like to put chips down for Kei x Inukai as well, although this probably isn't that kind of manga anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread