Flying Witch

Supporter
I hadn't read this in ages. It was like a late Christmas catching up on so many chapters!

I desperately want them to make a second season of the anime. They have almost enough material for that, if the first season was roughly the first 24 chapters of the manga. It was the most relaxing and sweet anime I have ever watched... and the manga is the same for reading.

Dex-chan lover
@xaraphina You say that, but it's not exactly uncommon in fantasy settings to have the males as wizards and females as witches. Honestly, outside of video game character classes most of the terms for magic users are super interchangeable. You wanna talk about definitions, go look at a thesaurus for a bit.

Ishizuka said that Part of the proceeds of Volume 8 will going to KyoAni
https://twitter.com/ishiduka007/status/1152419793464520704

Dex-chan lover
is this really not popular enough to switch to at least a monthly magazine?

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manga. Of course it's cute and all but the worldbuilding is really interesting to me, so I'd like that the author makes another series in the same world but with actual plot.

Maybe i'm the only one who read this manga only to see makoto

Damn she is cute even though this is not that kind of manga
Also, compared with its anime adaptation, the manga is too far interesting and enjoyable

Group Leader
There was no new chapter in the January issue and I don't know when the next chapter releases, I'll keep an eye out for it though.
You can find the oneshot made by the mangaka here:
https://mangadex.org/title/43781/star-children-oneshot

@aumakua
I wanted to say "NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" but the one shot is actually pretty nice. I do want it to be serialized but I hope it won't too much burden for the mangaka to run 2 series at the same time. I know that the highest probability would the 2 series alternating each month but I've heard Flying Witch were released bi-monthly because the mangaka had another job.

Users who are viewing this thread