Food Court de, Mata Ashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
It's always nice to re-read this so thank you very much!

@TheNicoKnights
I wholeheartedly agree with your wanting to get the continuity correct from go to whoa. From what I see of your translation corrections, what I had previously put down to being the Japanese 'vagueness' when it comes to the subject matter or the 'who' that is being talked about, now reads much more clearly. Good work!
The tank quality is appreciated even though the page files are now huge! Screen tones have gone from pixilated to flat (no idea if this is the correct terminology but it sort of sounds right) which is much more pleasing to look at, although I wouldn't have thought the style of drawing demanded such improved attention to detail. Is this the difference between magazine and tank printing quality or differences in the initial scans?

Fed-Kun's army
Page 12 "We don't not have much"

Page 12 "Because we mee at this"

This series had a rough time with all the different translations, if one can tie it together as a whole, that would be awesome. Thanks.

It'd be nice for this manga to have one overall 'definite' translation, thank you for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Aaaaaah. I see. It follows pre-ser pretty closely.
A couple of typos on p.12. "we don't not have much..." and "because we mee at this food court"

P.S. I like with yen more

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome, I get to look forward to this again even if they are the same chapters

Users who are viewing this thread