Food Court de, Mata Ashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@chaichan1 Well, in this case, every lonely teenager is gay, since many of them have ever experienced the fear that their friends will forget about them because of their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
@gouder No dude, I absolutely seriously believe that Wada is a twitter feminist that demonizes guys because of her salinity. Are you seriously?

@GoggledAnon I'm not surprised, considering how wide the yuri fans "gay" borders is.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this really needs to be properly edited because christ dude there are so many mistakes

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 Смотря что ты имеешь ввиду под "распоганило", лол. А вообще, мне припекло с того вымученно люди здесь пытаются найти что-то гейское в обычном подростковом поведении.

Power Uploader
@VINT64 Thank you for the redraw.
You do remember I'm just a translator (with MS Paint as an editing tool), right?
I have up to chapter 12, don't know whether I'll finish them though

@Ranzo
Then you translate and typeset them, it's tough to make sense of Wada's incoherent rambling

@sillybear25
Yep, I understand there might be discrepancies, so I tried to used back "Aedel"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this, it's been way too long since I've seen Wada's retarded ranting.

@SuperOniichan
The creator themselves put in the text of their character art page a comment about one of the girls liking the other "more than usual".
This whole thing's been shoujo ai since the word go.

No need to pollute the comment threads with your toxicity.
Mwah!

Dex-chan lover
@AllosaurusJei More than "usual" ? You want to say that usually girls do not like each other? And why doesn't it officially have the yuri or shoujo ai tag?

@gouder I want to say that I'm not trying to complain about her behavior. It just reminded me of something.

Dex-chan lover
@slime_sleeper sorry. I haven't had a sleep for a while, so I have itching to pick on somebody. Honestly, I thought that you used PS's "stamp" tool or something. Whatevs. Thanks for your hard work.

@SuperOniichan распоганило в значении "разошёлся". Сколько у тебя уже сообщений в треде? А так-то Вада в самом деле немножко юри. Смотри в первой главе, стр. 11, стрелочку справа налево

Dex-chan lover
Yuri fucking shitters shitting on another comment section not surprised at all

Shoujo ai, huh? I don't see it. Well, it might be a phase that will pass with adolescence but often people look for homos in manga where there aren't any so they can feel "represented."

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 Ох как же всё это размыто. Тогда зачем нужно было показывать как она шликает на бисёненов в игрушке? Энивей, может мне просто слишком нравится дразнить юрифагов, которые ведут себя как яойщицы.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan dude i don't care either way but you've been complaining about people shipping the characters from the first chapter. i get that it can be annoying but have you considered just not reading the comments you don't like instead of starting fights over them?

Double-page supporter
It says "Friends no matter how to slice it, probably likes her more than that." about Wada to Yamamoto in the character information sheet, of course you're gonna get people looking deeper into the relationship with information like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Ubergeek I was not going to argue about anything here until I saw how yuri fans once again behave like fujoshi. This is my kryptonite.

@Babydel I agree, that sounds a lot more hinting than "than usual." Another thing is that recently, for some reason, authors have begun to try to hide yuri or yuri bait in BFF titles, which simply turns things into chaos. It reminds me of Fujo bait in Jump shonens.

I feel like every series with a girl cast needs an off screen boyfriend for yurifags to stop their yuri fetishisation.

People like to complain that girls in media only talks about boys and nothing else, but when they do talk about something else, and the author manage to sell their friendship, audience quickly jumps to conclusion & puts them in a couple relationship.

There's no winning this battle. I've never seen a well written female friendship in anime/manga that hasn't been fetishize yet.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha she was dreaming about the character but as soon as her friend seemed drift away the 🤡 didn't worth shit xP lol well at the very least she has a good grasp of reality.

That big smile... Must protect indeeeeeeed!!! So wholesome.

The heck was that about Miami xD

Lol people ignoring key elements from the official manga just to keep the fight going... Amazing.

Just do what I do... Block them, you don't like what they say? You hate it? They don't agree with you despite you @ing them and saying "you are wrong" ?? Then for fucks sake just block them and stop these stupid fights every single time.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan лол, со стороны выглядит, будто дразнят тебя, а ты ведёшься и бомбишь с того, что шиппят девчонок. Если выкрутить этот идиотизм на максимум, кто-то может даже сказать, что между уровнем твоей гомофобии и тем, что ты русский, есть какая-то причинно-следственная связь. Но слушай, мне внезапно это начало нравиться, так что я пожалуй не буду тебя останавливать. Схожу пока за попкорном
К слову, отчего не пошиппить девчонок? Вада явно ревновала свою подругу к этому кучерявому, лол.

Users who are viewing this thread