Food Court de, Mata Ashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@slime_sleeper Are you so worried about the previous team? Well, I don’t think that someone will have a claim to you if the last translation was untouched for more than 4 months. In Russia, the title is considered free even after 1-2 months.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If Wada stans some dude, even 2D, she's straight. Or she's lesbian but the author can't write for shit. Pick one.

Double-page supporter
@BCS Idk I've known some lesbians who stanned 2d dudes when they were younger because they were feminine looking (then eventually moved on to girls once they realized that, y'know, what they liked about him was that he was kinda girly)

But she could also be bi

Contributor
I fucking hate that camaraderie was murdered by internet and every interaction of two persons of same gender/sex are perceived as yaoi/yuri bait/love. Every fucking time.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak If we omit the popular Japanese opinion of most people being bisexual, then yep, this might work. For example, Friedrich the Great had a certain sympathy for manly women, in reality being a passive gay man. About Takarazuka / otokonoko and how snowflakes mistakenly perceive this as bisexuality, I think it's useless to say. Another deal, Japanese culture, in principle, idealizes feminine men as the ideal of male beauty, so only one chapter is not enough to talk about it.

@bastek66 The most ironic is that even the cult Girlfriends warns of such mistakes. But people continue to read as romance any interaction between two girls / boys. However, I do not think this is a genuine mistake, people just want to see it like this.

All these hypocrites crying about yuri shippers when the author himself is retweeting chapter announcements about the series from Yuri Navi:
https://twitter.com/_71416 (scroll down to May 11)

Homophobes crying about shipping in something even the author thinks is yuri is fucking hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@solfalling So, if the author supported the advertisement of his work by yuri navi, then he says that it is yuri? OK. Yuri Navi also promotes works that are popular among shippers, such as Yuru Camp from the same Twitter thread. Is that yuri too?

P.S Mmm, an attempt to blame for homophobia everyone who doesn't support your LGBTQ ship. How long have I not seen this. Thank.

Dex-chan lover
@ElSuperNova Well, I don’t know how the author relates to their shipping (probably positively, since this is a good push for any all-female work), but lol, reposting such tweets is a common practice for any author. These dudes promote his work among the target audience and he wants to support it. This is strange?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Hope you don't get killed by adventurers. 💀💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread