For Better or For Worse - Ch. 18

Is this Dylan's real mother? Or maybe Dylan's long lost twin sister? 😄😄😄😁 (I hope it's not a slut in the future. 😡)

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
Oh so that's where he got his good looks from

Happy holidays!

Since this is romantic-comedy gold, I bet the mother is making a fuss becuz she feels heartbroken that her beloved son didn't tell her anything or she will act like she doesn't like Dylan but will click with her and talk shit bout Cedrick with her when he's not around😂😂

Double-page supporter
the intense brow game of the mom rivals Cedric's! I'm impressed!

@Bramia Yeah that's true. It just seemed like it'd be bad from the framing of it? Like the mom is getting villainous stage lightning and angles. Also, that whole "you betrayed me" makes it sound like there was an internal conflict within the family and the ML eventually chose granpa's side and married a Langdon 🤔 I agree it's reasonable that a mother would be upset her son got married without a word, but framing it as a betrayal is a bit much. Could just be a weird translation/cultural diff though. We'll just have to wait for next chapter and see then!

Ahhh, these chapters feel so short and I always find myself wanting more >_< thank you for translating.

like Cedric said... oh poor poor table, guess you're the one to suffer today </3

Users who are viewing this thread