For Better or For Worse - Ch. 19

Noooooo I want the in laws to meet already! Falling in love with your new in law and just whole some good times. Or even better, same funny shit her son had to go through.

Dex-chan lover
That mother was a bit troublesome, but she could have been a lot worse.

Appreciate the translation. This has become my favorite read.

Oki i understand her blight. Her father had an obessive streak n ignored her mother who was obviously gorgeous if Cedric and the lady are anything to go by.

Tho i can tell she and Dylan will get along even if it starts a bit rocky. Its obvious she doesn't know how poor the family is (tho she hit the nail on the head w/ the old Dylan oof) n simply needs to get to know Dylan.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update and happy holidays to your team Speedcat scans!

Cedric is definitely warming up to Dylan. Curious how the meeting with the MIL will go lol

His smile is sooo warm.mom will love her for sure. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

next time on Dragon Ball... wait wrong manga.

Well next time shit 'bout to get real
is what I'd like to say but this is a comedy manga so shit ain't never gonna get real.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it just seems like a mother worried for her son. I don’t think there’s any reason to think badly of her. Her personality just seems kind of extreme. 😅

Yep, I knew the mother was a funny person hahhahahahahahhaha From the moment she burst through the door HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA her was facw was just too exaggerated and full of sarcasm

I'm glad her mother is not an ass but just fed up on his grandfather shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread