For Better or For Worse - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
well that went far better than what i half expected it to go by! seems like a fun mother in law ngl, just the right type of crazy

I like his mom especially cause she was fed up with her father because of how he ignored her mother and was obsessed with the Langton’s. That really bothered me when I was reading the earlier chapters too

Dex-chan lover
From the description there's 3 people saying they are happy Dylan become the lady:

“It’s so fortunate that someone like you became Cedric’s partner.”
“…I’ll admit it. It’s a fortune that you were the one to become his wife, Dylan.”
“It’s such a fortunate chance that you were the one to become the Lady of the Brighton House.”

Grandpa is probably the first on that.
Mom is probably the second one? "I'll admit it" line.
Makes me wonder who's the third.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, granted most "moms" in stories like this are always power hungry scum bags, similar to their counter part husband. However, yup I dig the caring/aloof mom. I also found it funny how her son and his side-kick where able to send her mind astray with changing up to conversation. It reminded me of most FLs that think to much about things. xD

I understand the mom tbh, the old geezer neglected his lawfully wedded wife and who he obviously had kids with, and was into someone else's wife??? So much so that he asked his grandkid to marry her descendent? I hate it too :(

Hope she likes Dylan!!

Dex-chan lover
The mother and Dylan both have fangs, they're gonna be best friends. Oh the mother is going to love her and Dylan is just going along with her because she can't say no.
Every character in this story so far has been lovely and their personalities are all so different and hilarious, I can't wait to meet more and see all their interactions 😍

i CANNOT wait for the next chapter, I CANNOT

these two women are so alike, they'll love each other or hate each other. Either way, it promises to be a show!

Dex-chan lover
Meeting with the mother in law. But damn the mum is a force to be reckoned with
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread