For Better or For Worse - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
The mothers not wrong. It’s reasonable to resent your father if they neglect your mother because they were obsessed with another woman. And then your son gets into a marriage with the grand daughter of that woman by being forced by said grandfather and on top of that no one consults you about it and you miss the wedding. That’s has to feel like a huge slap to the face. Any normal person wouldn’t be happy with that turn of events.

I admit... I don’t hate the mom. She’s actually quite reasonable. Despite having a fiery, active volcano for an personality, she does listen to her son (to a certain extent). She hates on FL’s family because her father (the Duke) neglected her mother. That’s a very fair reason, obviously she’s taking it out on the completely wrong party, but I can see where she’s coming from!

He’s so different from his mom, but you can definitely see they care about each other, even if they’re frustrated by each other. This was actually a kind of cute scene. She was concerned, but was so dramatic about it that it was hilarious. And all of her instincts were correct. I think she and Dylan will get along well.

Aggregator gang
I thought sbe would be a typical bad mom, but she's so nice and caring! 😆 tho, she seems like the type that would never directly tell that she cares for you. She looks fun!

Thank you so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
She's noisy but she makes a lot of good points. She's prejudiced against the Langtons, but under the circumstances, it's understandable.

Fed-Kun's army
His mom makes valid points but it makes sense given that her own father (the gramps) was always thinking of another woman despite being already married.

Lol mom's a riot and those brows 😂 guess it runs in the family

the mom's right

wouldn't you be shocked if your child got married to some random girl/boy out of nowhere
and you didnt even get to attend the wedding

Aggregator gang
I gotta appreciate that the mom is just a pretty normal mom not some evil stepmother like she seemed she might be.

Users who are viewing this thread