For Better or For Worse - Ch. 19

@NMason ikr, she might overused it, that word, but I wonder tho if his wife and the first love of him in same dire situation and he only could save one, who would be saved by him and who would he say sorry to, in context that they already build family

I like the mum, looking forward to seeing her interactions with Dylan in future chapters! ^^

hohoho meeting her mother-in-law for the first time, all alone, while the other party is already angry and determined to dislike her?

...the mother-in-law has no idea what she's in for :D if it was the younger sister, it would have been a tragedy in the making byt dylan? eh, she'll be fine. i'm more worried about cedric's mother xD

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Ohh nice, the setup was giving me the impression that the mother-in-law would just be a cardboard cutout disney villain, glad to see she has some character and looks like she might even be cool

Dex-chan lover
hey the mom isnt so bad, the last chapter made her look really bad, but here shes just overbearing, at least she cares for her son, the only problem is that shes biased to the mc family due to her father dumbassery

So his mama is like a tsundere and I already have a feeling that she'll come to like her daughter in law a LOT

tbh the mom was totally right except for how she judged someone she never met. the old geezer really is ridiculous.

Aggregator gang
1f3.gif

The mom's right about the grandpa tho. He's too hung up on his first love. I hope he at least treats his wife right, but it doesn't seem so

The mom is totally right about the grandpa tho like he’s still into his first love when he got married and everything and still talks about her while projecting her to Dylan 😕 someone needs to check grandpa cuz that’s a no no 😒

lmao so she was just dramatic in the last chapter. I still think she looks like a villainess - but clearly she isn't one. Honestly, after those first few pages here I'd already begin to love her (the MLs mom), she's hilarious. I bet she'll get right on with Dylan :D

Users who are viewing this thread