For Better or For Worse - Ch. 4

Emily is such a sweetheart, no wonder Dylan is so diligent when protecting her ~
I really like the male leads quarrelsome personality as well, he's really fun and I'm so excited to see how he acts when he ends up falling in love for real ;w;
Thanks for the translation!

I love them all so much, the chaos is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!!! Emily is soooo precious and fluffy, I can't blame Dylan at all for being so protective! Dylan's chaotic energy is so badass too, and her relationship with the ML is hillarious!

Thanks for the update! <3

😂😂😂 she had nerves of steel to be that thick faced! Requesting a dance when she doesn't wanna dance!!! Lol

i love her. protect the baby sis whose totally shipping them XD best part is the lil sis would prob be like no if he asked cause she wants her ship to sail. @MeiraEve OMG YES i was thinking one of us one of us when she was cheering at them goin to dance

Dex-chan lover
Dear Emily, may you stay innocently ignorant to what it is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
omg I love the little sister, and how much the older sister loves her.

I wonder if in the book there was a misunderstanding between Dylan and the ML. It seems weird that she would automatically be a villain and covet her sister's husband, even after the point of being married to another man. I get the feeling that she was trying to keep her younger sister away from him as much as possible by any means necessary, and being desperate at the funeral might mean her trying to get on his good side so she can stay in contact/take care of her sisters child that was left behind.

I just don't see how someone who originally loved her sister so much she would wake up in the middle of the night to check if her younger sister was still breathing would immediately flip a shit and go boy crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread