For Better or For Worse - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
9stomp
8 accidental
1 intentional
(actually 2intentional right? 1 is punishment when he mentions he want Langton bloodline to marriage with and the last 1)
her lil'sis is hilarious lmao

It's cute how Emily keeps misunderstanding everything 😂♥️ Thanks for the update!

Ahahahahaha, poor them xD pair of idiots, now they'll have to pay for it

Okay, but on the scanlator team's hilarious notes, I am 100% a member of Team Thicc Eyebrows. 🤣

Damn these ends credits have been one few times I laughed at a manga. The eyebrows swapping.🤣

I do find this comic hilarious and fun
But after several times, if a girl says no, the answers is no point blank.
Now he is just starting to seem like a predator.

the ending though 👌🤣

This is extremely fun and I think that the art complements the story perfectly — I don't find it off putting in the least!

Fed-Kun's army
LKJSDLKJDSLJ EMILY OVERHEARD LMFAOOOO THEY'RE IN TOO DEEP NOW HAHAHAHAHAH HE TRIED TO BULLY BACK AND IT BACKFIRED ON THEM BOTH I'M DYING

i actually like the art lol i think it's super dynamic and fits the story!!! idk maybe i got used to it bc of lucia?? the vibe is similar, even if anyone reading this probs thinks i'm nuts for saying so dfsalkjsljk THE MALE LEAD THO!!! LOOK AT THEM!!! EYEBROWS!!!!

anyway thank you for the translation!!! gonna go stare at the raws now bc i can't wait even tho i cannot understand lmaooooo CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER <3

LMAOOOO THIS IS SCANLATOR TEAM THO.

y'all are just as funny as this chapter (i loved the editing clips at the end). thank you so much !!

Users who are viewing this thread