For Better or For Worse - Ch. 7

I don't get her logic here. Now that she's already changed the story, why does she still feel as though the ML needs to marry the original protag? Like, she won't look like his dead wife (who is not going to die anymore anyway), and thus he has absolutely no reason to be interested in her.

This is what frustrates me about these manhwas! Stop trying to dance around the plot and take the damn man for yourself!!

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS SO HILARIOUS LMAOOOOO

-using someone's name as a curse word
-Emily
-THE MULTIPLE INTERPRETED TEARS

lmaoooo XD
Edit:
@aetherryn idk what the author has in mind, but i have a multiple possibilities what caused this (based on other reincarnation manga/manhwa)
It could be:
1. Just like beware of the Villainess (manhwa) story. There might be someone who controls the world and will forcefully try to "fix" the storyline. And since she didn't know yet if that kind of being exists here, her doubt are acceptable.
2. If we follow Miss not-so-sidekick (manhwa) story, you can see that even when Latte appear and somehow messing up the story here and there (albeit not too much), in the main storyline only Arwin who were able to fully break through the ibelin's charm, hence derailed from the story. In here, again, she didn't know whether the heroine's charm is omnipotent.
3. The heroine is a reincarnated person as well (a lot of Villainess manga). This might results her wanting the ML too.
4. The author doesn't really have a reason. Well, this one happens a lot too.. XD

haha, i love all of them! thanks for the chapter, i really enjoy this 💜

Double-page supporter
HAHHAHAHAAH the grandad looked so proud and cedric dude knew dylan too well

Fed-Kun's army
this entire engagement is the moment that dylan realized her life has gone to the entire fuckin miles
edit: also, miles is a scumbag and the langton's should rightfully use his name as a curse

Lowkey can't wait for adeline to show up so Dylan has no choice but to realize that Cedric meeting her won't change his feelings for Dylan and she'll really have no more excuses! I can't wait for Emily to go hard core fan girl 😂

Dex-chan lover
At this point you'd think the MC would just accept she's living in a real world that isn't going to follow the novel exactly to the letter.

That maybe she should accept her actions have changed characters, that she's not an outsider and that she's opened a new path for herself which she has to navigate bravely and proactively.

Although, it's more likely she's going to immediately deny everything I mention above and make sure the ML progresses according to the novel, because comedy/drama.

Manwha FLs really should start taking a few lessons in chaos theory, the butterfly has flapped it's wing honey.

Girl.. get with the facts
Old cedric went with the other gurl because his first wife died, unless you dead, that just ain't happening owo

@zz2000 the grandfather being alive isn't a change from the novel. It says he died around the same time as Emily and her baby. She was just saying that he was already dead in the novel because those events (Emily's death and the grandfather's) occurred before the novel started.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm tired of "hijacked heroine role inferiority complex".
Bitch, you yourself said that ML's love for the novel heroine is reliant upon him losing Emily and a child.

@aetherryn seems like at this point in story, Dylan is not interested in Cedric as a man. She is not like the other FLs who fell in love with the ML at chapter 1, but decided not to pursue because they're in a "novel". Also, not sure if it has the same premise here, but it's been addressed in other manhwa that what happened in the orig story will still happen in the current storyline even with the change in character. Dylan has a valid reason with her thinking, actually

Users who are viewing this thread