For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this escalating way too quickly? I't been like a day or two and she went from beloved to 'BURN HER!'?

Imo the beginning of this story is really good but after she got banished, its like the story got bad. 🤦‍♀️
Anyways, i hope they reveal their identity like bruh its treason to treat a prince like that 😂

Ch24 at 3rd to the last page is where that b!tch gets arrested ತ_ʖತ
but then that b!tch somehow get away with it and kidnapped our mc and the prince
ಠ益ಠ

Dex-chan lover
@reiirei She faked her own death, she didn't get banished. But yes this story jumped the shark months ago.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

Lol, this bitch in a hissy fit because she got memories from a previous life and couldnt profit off of simple future knowledge

its one thing if they were the inventor but a regular person has no rights getting that angry

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac I live in America, I no longer question the ability of rich assholes and the self-righteous to instigate violence and stupidity in even an educated population.

Dex-chan lover
@Rehee
So you're telling me that
this shit goes on for 7 more chapters, only to get even worse? Oh boy. That's like feeding the readers dogshit for 7+ months. Makes me wonder how the hell this is still not axed.

Thanks for the warning I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
that old man is probably part of the seven merchant....and he might be the head of Moira family or former head since he was sick .-.
if he come back i hope he kick the bitch out .-.

Aggregator gang
I really hope this 'heroine' and the stupid villagers' get their comeuppance, and I'm saying this as one who normally condones unnecessary violence in manga or anime

Dex-chan lover
@Ushika Yeah, this confuses me too. Magic is literally a fixture in this world. It's not a hidden thing, or some kind of forbidden knowledge where people are aware of its existence, but demonize it.
Fuck, there is LITERALLY a guy from some kind of church that uses recovery/healing magic just walking in the streets and giving "healing" potions. This guy managed to be both a witch AND a snake oil salesman.

Dex-chan lover
that rumor doesn't make any sense, if she steals hearts and people end up disappearing then who are these people that have suddenly disappeared? It suck the town wants to depend on the healer and when they don't get any better they'll probably blame her. I still hope the villagers get what the deserve for being so dumb, shes been healing these people all this time and now suddenly she's evil and they act like her healing never helped them out or actually healed them. Choke on your recovery potions

when a manga is on monthly release or longer these kinds of long winded simplistic dramatic developments are really unwelcome IMO

Users who are viewing this thread