For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

*tilts head*
This is the disadvantage of good hearted mls. People do this sort of shit to them. Gahhhh. Lets have a murder spree! QaQ

I agree with the sentiment expressed in the end, eff those villagers. If you are this ready to pretty much burn someone at the stake, you do not deserve rehab

Dex-chan lover
Come on guys, even if he's a prince, it's not that simple. He can't just kill her. He has to kill her whole family too.

Dex-chan lover
Man, was it dark out or what? Why the torches that make you look like an angry mob?

this is what happens when your alignment is lawful neutral, should have went full chaos peko

Double-page supporter
Bruh the previous chapter had me actually considering dropping this series but it was just a misunderstanding ffffff

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about the last chapter, but after reading the comments I totally remember the cliffhanger in the last chapter and now I can't stop laughing. The villagers really came in screaming witch and holding a sea of torches in order to say sorry.

So 2 heroines and 1 villainess actually someone isekai'd.. LOL should've expected this

Dex-chan lover
As pertaining to not forgiving the villagers (tl omake) - bruh she still needs the job/their business. And since they came in a leaderless mob she can't even demand recompense in any sensible way.

(Plus she was probably just so relieved that they weren't burning her house down that she'd accepted any reasonably nice suggestion.)

Group Leader
@simpleton Oh I fully understand that, mostly infuriated me that their "apology" wasn't even a real apology lol

They were like oh yeah we believed the rumors right away but we realised we actually need your talents/help sooo.. here we are.

Dex-chan lover
@Babypixel Agreed. But I also think they're complete idiots for how they presented the apology to start with. All the "mob with torches" instead of "let's send a representative to convey our aplogies".

(Unless of course it was a cunning plan to evilly force her to accept their crappy apology through implied mobsterstyle threats, like "nice villa you got here, would be sad if it suddenly burned down, eh")

Still, the biggest deal is how they act henceforth. If they dump her again now that the princeling is being crayzee, then the villagers are scum. If they suddenly stand up for her, then they have genuinely reflected upon what they did and have bettered themselves. (Whether they ever come into play again, I guess I will have to wait and see..)

-
Either which way, thank you for your hard work.

Double-page supporter
Okay, this bait was stupid. So stupid. Why the hell did they think coming on mass with torches to someone who was accused as a witch was a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread