For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
>not making a highly infectious and deadly virus
>not releasing it on the village and capital
>not killing everyone on the kingdom and then raising the dead with your powers
I'd be doing these before helping the villagers again.

Dex-chan lover
wow, i know villager in those ages are mostly idiotic, imbecyl, illiterate people
but they also kind to everyone

still idiot in this case though

WTF happend to her lazy life why is she obsessed with helping you have friends enjoy your life enjoy orgy daily leave the fucking mansion fuck the prince while sleeping there are many things to do why help help help gand maro salo

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up!! looking forward to the hillarity of the following chapters hahaha

At this point screw all of the villagers,let them die of their illnesses while trying to get better with the healing medicine,they want you to be the bad guy? Then just do them a favor and let them die

This is my biggest issue with otome Isekai manga. At least most manwhas follow a certain structure plot wise, but mangas throw in whatever they feel like it and the result is developments like this that make no sense to the original premise: the whole point is she taking her death and living in reclusion til they need her again right, so why all this stupid drama when it should be her development as a person away from the court?

Is just frustrating sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
...this ppl are actually stupid, meh, worst case scenario, just escape make sure they burn down the mansion, let it be a tie

Long-strip supporter
The one funny part is that if she does succeed in her plans, then she will of have orchestrated an attack on the royal family.
Last I checked, attacking royalty is a death sentence.

Hey look, it is Tr*mp's riot coming to burn her up.

Sorry, sorry, this chapter told me I had to bring it up. Won't happening again, had to get it out of my system.

Double-page supporter
This would be totally believable if it wasn't so rushed. I mean, people are stupid and easily influenced, that much is true, but there wasn't even a proper build-up here.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like the prince just needs to show his hand mark and the crowd will back down

Dex-chan lover
looks like the twitter cancel mob showed up to her house.

Double-page supporter
So this merchant gal is willing to not only defame people but murder them if it gets in her way... But what if the angry mob also burn the house down? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of her wanting to buy/get the mansion?

Hey a random merchant came and told us the person that is healing us is a bad person! Let's burn her!

I'm guessing Stephanie is the heroine of a sequel to the original otome game (I'd forgotten that this was supposed to be the world of a game) and she knows about the villainess because she was also isekai'd, so she's gone out of her way to eradicate said villainess and go for the capture target she wants. Whether or not that's the case, I agree that the build-up could have been written better.

Dex-chan lover
....Hm. Well then, I guess that's it?
Really, things would probably have worked out better for her if she just took a break, since if healing magic won't do the trick, eventually the villagers will notice the problem, like with gramps.

This girl...is probably also a heroine, reincarnated and selfish. Well, we actually have royalty backing us this time, so...

Users who are viewing this thread