For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling that thing are going kinda fast, too fast... maybe it's just me.

ur op just massacre them... but no this is a shoujo manga! never killing anything and sending people kisses are the right choice!

Double-page supporter
lol plot brainwashing. mangaka made the average village person wayyy too dumb.

wow this feels so rushed was it like this in the original to.
First they are leading an attack that will also target the Prince that's an affront that could get the whole village wiped out. Next the heroine wants the mansion but will it still be good if it's burned to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, bored so I went to check the RAW, so here's some spoilers for people who's impatient like me :v
This arc, and possibly the series, end at ch 26..and this will cover all the way there.
You've been warned...

The earliest public RAW on the site is 21 so there's a few chapters gap, but can be expected that the bitch plan keep failing since Letty is still in that mansion.

But it start with the prince doing a witch hunt on Letty + currently Claude is missing.
Suzanne and Christoph proceed to fight the soldiers to buy time while Letty sneak out with the help of Simon.

After some preparation including the reveal that the old man in the wood is the heroine's grandpa and the head of the merchant family.
Letty then go deal with the prince in a...'duel', where she release the Life Eater on him then heal him to prove her point that she's not doing some witchcraft trickery.
Then she ask the prince to cooperate with her.

Stuffs happen and basically she call for a council of the king + the 7 merchants and basically announce she is starting her own firm and would like to replace the heroine's as one of the 7.
What she offer is 'curing just about every illness'

Bitch tried to argue about stuffs, but Letty has planned everything, including the reveal of one of her case: The grandpa.
(also by now we get a flashback that yes this bitch is another reincarnated person who has done other shady shit for her 'happy ending', her obsession with that mansion seem to be that it's the setting of the game so clearly to follow the plot she need that mansion...)
Then the other 6 families also show approval, saying that Letty have healed someone important to them (wife, mother, child, etc) so they can affirm the result.

Bitch call out Claude as her new partner.
Letty goes "wtf Claude?" at which point he start to react weirdly.
Letty proceed to 'heal' him, pushing out a black magic stone, which turns out to be an illegal item.
Claude who recovered reveal the bitch has been dabbling in various illegal stuffs, and he got that stone shoved in him while investigating her.

Bitch get arrested, Claude collapse.
After he woke up Letty confessed to him, happy ending.

Not, bitch heroine re-appear to kidnap them.
Bitch finally reveal she is the heroine clearly she must get her happy ending.
Letty snap and told her fuck no, your unhappiness is your own fault, what kind of person would find happiness when they blame others for their own failure and hurt others to get the things they want.
Bitch try to stab Letty.
Claude block it and finally pull out the Chekov crest. Basically while the royal family members can't use magic, they still build up magic in this crest, and in fact can release it as a once in a lifetime attack.
He deleted the thot and fall into coma as a result.

After that some time pass and of course he eventually wake up, happy end for real this time.

wait, she was a duke's daughter and there's a second prince with her. why didn't she contact her family and royal family in the first place when that wicked heroine is evil?
did her family and nation abandoned her after she saved the kingdom? didn't her father said that she needs to sent letter at least once a month, right?
MC was so clever in first arc but why this plot suddenly doesn't make any sense?

@NezzKind They'd definitely get some, but a lot of people would just say one thing and do another until you get the mob going. There are a lot of people who just want to feel like they are good people, and act against their own interest, or actively seek to destroy normal people, for a quick rush of feeling good about themselves, or just following along.

Double-page supporter
@DeadintheWater at the cost of their own personal health and welfare? not a chance. if it was something more trivial to them? maybe(like if they were rumored to be putting cats in pies they were selling).

but a doctor who is continuously saving their lives? no way. they won't hate on them to feel "good", cause survival instinct trumps everything else. at most, they would show hostility on the surface, but secretly still visit them anyways.

Group Leader
I wasn't going to ask and just do it anyways, plus idk if anyone will go back and look here- but I see so many people mad at this cliffhanger haha

Would you rather we release the next chapter when it is finished or wait a little longer and we mass release it? ( °◅° )

Dex-chan lover
I guess I couldn't be a noble, as my first and possibly only response would be KILL THEM ALL, AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.

Well, I may have one more: RIP AND TEAR.

@NezzKind Yeah, that is what I was talking about with the first part. I didn't connect the "until they get the mob going" to the rest of my thoughts properly. Once you get a mob going, you start to see a lot more of people acting very stupid while going with the flow, and people riding high on a sense of self righteousness. The result is often self destructive, or counter to what they set out to achieve, but they felt good doing it at the time.

That escalated fast, did she also have random kidnappings happen to bolster the rumors of have plants make false claims?

Leave. Assassinate the healer, the girl, and her father/company head. Let the villagers suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread