For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Didnt they already buy the villa? Why is the old owner allowed to do anything?

Ye, idk why she agreed to let the merchant girl help in the search either.

Guess i'll read something else.

Really girl? Is he know who our mc is or just want the prince's ass? Steal da money and resell the place? Cuz yer are the daughter of big merchant so ye can do whatever? Damn this whore is same as rotten noble

It's sad that Claude wasn't there when the heterochroma girl called letty "LADY LETIZIA " when she introduced herself as letty my goodness.

I understand letty for not face to face accusing her tho, both because she could be a villainess again by being rude & having no evidence & mc is a commoner now vs. a powerful merchant daughter. 😠😠

wooot a villain! i wanna see my baby Letty shine! and for Claude to fall head over heels for her!

Fed-Kun's army
so while living incognito as Letty she called you Letizia and you didn't fucking notice?

that bloody bitch! fuck I hope she gets hers! on another note, thanks for the scans :D nice work !

Double-page supporter
Ahhhh this lil' brat who probably think she could get all she wants eh...

Fed-Kun's army
lol does she think someone like Claude would be won over by her childish greed?
Also, the prince may have given up his fight for the crown but he's still royalty... and she's still a merchant's daughter, so why don't they borrow money through that? They receive letters from Anna, chances are they send/receive from others too.

@zdarkbrz_816 I noticed that too, and I was just like “....wait. Did I read that right?” And I already hate this “protagonist” to the soul. I swear, it’s like she’s a classic Chinese white lotus (White lotus’ – someone who is pure in appearance, but opposite inside).

Users who are viewing this thread