For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

...hmm... planning to commit murder... against the one who basically saved an entire kingdom without just reason.
I think this prince picked the wrong person to mess with.

It always does annoy me when people always try and treat the games and things in it and try to follow it like it's meant to happen. Same for most isekai villainous protags. They think that something is set and don't believe that feelings will change.

4wpuxk.jpg

meme dropped by salt. you are blessed. salt now tastes saltier. you're welcome

Had to look in crown douche was from the same nation they reside in. Although the spelling is different, it seems more like a translation issue, so he would technically have the right to do so, if it weren't for most laws in a kingdom.

For instance, being the judge, jury, and executioner, as well as possibly invading a foreign nation for a faux witch hunt. Unless the concept doesn't exist in this world, I could almost guarantee that the og kingdom would secretly register that mansion as an embassy with the higher ups in the new kingdom. One of the key details of all embassies is that the new kingdom's rules do not apply in that property, and the property follows the laws of the og kingdom.

Three more things I want to ask: 1. If a lot of people have magic, what is a witch? If it is non-human, wouldn't that exonerate the main characters? 2. If the kingdom is run by seven merchant families, why is there a crown prince? 3. If the crown prince even did follow through with the execution, once those three villages saw what happened, word will get out and the kingdom will take a beating from both foreign forces, and domestic.

To summarize it all, crown prince is an idiot with the foresight of a naked mole rat, and that haircut of his makes the more rat look attractive

Is it wrong that my interest in this has dropped so much ever since miss bitch of a reincarnator joined the story? Like, sure, she adds suspense and drama to the series but... that actually dulls it down for me...? Like, maybe it’s just the way she’s USED as a plot device but... like, I feel an immense hatred for her, sure, but I don’t... care... really? Like I still care about the blossoming romance between FL and ML but other than that... nothing.

Contributor
I hope Stephanie will be in jail and executed at the end of this arc.

Awful character.

Aggregator gang
Really clever, telling the guards you're the person they're looking for. You could at least have tried telling them you're making a delivery, or that you came to be treated. That way you could learn what;s going on without exposing yourself. Also, what a surprise, Claude buys into what Stephanie told him and she betrays him. I bet in the next couple of chapters he'll scream at her all shocked "You told me you would leave her alone!" or something similarly stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin It doesn't give any suspense imo. If anything, it adds the stupid shounen/shoujo tropes where bad guys can coerce anyone into anything even though they aren't in a position to do that really, but the main characters go along with it because of the "plot". This series started out fairly interesting, but said stupid tropes being forced on it makes it completely unenjoyable. I get that they want villains that pose some sort of threat, but then they should write them actually well instead just ctrl+c+v them into every goddamn manga.

Every single prince here is a drama queen holy shit; also set the mansion on fire and accuse Mr. Helmet Hair and his soldiers of doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread