For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters.

Aight, so now that we've proven beyond doubt that this mansion is the setting of the sequel...

The story would end easily if Letty sends a letter to bitch mcgee saying "Yo I know you're reincarnated and trying to do a route. I dont mind giving the mansion if you build me a new one nearby (close to all 3 villages), with facilities purpose built for a medical center. Xoxo hugs and kisses."

P.S you're a bit of a cunt, if you cross me again I can easily burn this mansion down.

Contributor
Too bad they don't have people who can use magic that can allow them to literally fly out of the mansion.

Such a shame.

@chemy1347 - She should just burn the whole thing down regardless, and then blame it on the first prince.

"I don't know WHERE he got the idea that I was a witch..."

For Claude to respond to that ugly girl's taunt is disappointing.
The plot is getting both boring and annoying, so dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Aaand that is why in a world with magic the first order of things is to learn to use the magic system as much as possible to the point you are untouchable, the second order of things is to kill anyone that gets in your way at the first moment that it is possible.
She lost her chance in the last time she met the new "heroine" and Claude is an idiot that lost his chance when he met her in the bar.

That she doesn't do anything to learn the magic system is where I say she deserve everything bad happening to her.

just burn down the massion and live idk don't care somewhere else e...e
Thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
after 10 thousand years lmaooo mc really had to escalate it to the point of her life being put on the line smh

Dex-chan lover
Sigh what happened with everyone IQ in this manga?
Also what the heck the court mage just got captured like that?

no way is this man trying to be dramatic with that fucking shota haircut lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, ebin.
Stupid plot but stupid things happen in real life anyway so this a pass.
Thanks for the chapter

I think the court mage is just going along with it, with all his impassive face and all haha 😂 @Kyujyu
Actually, escaping there isn't the issue at all but the fact that the bitch girl would be extreme as to kill them.

- I so agree with burning the mansion! @jwkinraleigh

- and i believe Claude was charmed by the bitch girl in that bar, with all that patting him, or else.. He's not much of an ml or a fool.
@Yunwu

Users who are viewing this thread