For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

me not remembering anything that happened in this, but still reading anyways

Wasn't the reason that heroine thot started all this shit because she wanted the mansion? What's her plan for when the villagers burn it down because of her stupid schemes?

for real just kill all of them leave no witnesses and case closed
no jokes aside to whip the village(s) up in that short amount of time with no imaginary or otherwise apparent threat is quite impressive bordering on the impossible especially since the recovery potions were said to have no effect
and the mc didnt receive bullying first.. you see its normaly an escalation of behaviour that leads to witch hunts...
or a fungus in the wheat producing lcd

im not saying that that heroine would not be able to mobilize the villagers for a witch hunt im saying it would take more time... because lets be honest it takes longer for a standing cityguard to assemble than the time those villagers took to grab their pitch forks

@cynic
yes she was "minding her own business" and others, helping everyone, yes, but after if they chose to not want anymore, it is up to them, and it is up to them to face the consequences of what comes out of it... dunno how you linked one thing with another.......

AH, i was pretty vague in my first post... what i meant was she deserved was the riot outside her house after being told to leave multiple times. not that she deserved being shunned after being refused by everyone and warned... maybe thats what you got out of what i said?

and i still think she was stupid... instead of trying to force her way there without any chance of progress, she should have just packed and left, there should be plenty of people who needs help she could save instead of being hard headed and trying to help those who dont clearly said dont want it.

It's no problem if the villagers stop getting her help, they were the ones who were dumb enough to chase off the golden goose. But Stephenie is being pretty dumb. She clearly wants the manor itself, so the obvious solution after her silly mortage scheme fell through was to just build them a new hospital. If she created an even nicer place for the MC to practise medicine, rather than being a cartoon villian Stephenie would be praised to the hills.

😬Just going to say it: a witch hunt targeting a healer hits differently for a US-based reader in 2021 than it would have last year. 😬😬

@thegiantpossum I don't think the manor is the only thing she wants, which was already addressed by the FL. She wants Claude, so she's trying to either kill of FL, or have Claude "realize" she's a "witch"

Users who are viewing this thread