Forums are back - what you should know

Fed-Kun's army
oh nice, forum be back, good work as always devs o7

also lol it's been so long I completely forgot I used to post a lot of the comments here xD

Double-page supporter
Forum is new. I look forward on how can messy it would become in future.

Contributor
Yay! Time to read nono comments from popular series again!

Group Leader
Here i was thinking we'll get an new, empty forum with wet paint and all, but no, you even migrated the old forum's posts witch is really appreciated =)
I also see you integrated xenforo with keycloak-sso (great to have 1 credential for all website parts)

PS: Hey Tristan, you promised a dev blog post about the last big outage!

Power Uploader
Finalmente
alo.png

Dex-chan lover
All of the above is great to have back. If RSS feeds return, I would consider it a back to "Whole" event.

At least I can now comment against all the posters who keep changing the manga names willy-nilly. The forum looks real good this way. A bit flashy, but I like flashy.

Btw, I am a button freak, oooohhh so may more buttons to try out.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray forums and comments are back! I have been waiting especially for the latter, very happy you got them back for us.

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see comment/forum sections back. Very disappointed to see Like/Reaction introduced onto the forums. There was a great effort to not implement this back then when the MangaDex Staff had asked. Not sure why Staff has decided to ignore the previous decision/argument and implement Likes/Reaction

Dex-chan lover
With this it feels like everything has come full circle. phenomenal job on the rebuild!

Users who are viewing this thread